Yippie! Found a great daycare for the boys!

Yippie! Found a great daycare for the boys!

February 27th, 2012, 1:28 am #1

Our nanny is leaving and believe me, it is not easy to find quality affordable daycare for toddlers in the Spring. We finally found a really lovely spot for them, close to where I work so I can do drop off and pick up. They have all natural toys, cook homemade vegan food (we aren't vegan but are happy to support that the days they are there), have a fantastic backyard, do lots of gardening, yoga, free play, art, stories from other cultures, and solid pre-academic teaching. I think they are really going to thrive. Our next door neighbor's children had these teachers at a different school and think so highly of them. Now, let's see if I can lottery DD in to the school I really want! Susan OR...that would be the arts focus school. The girl will feel like she has gone to heaven if she goes to school there.

February 27th, 2012, 3:32 am #2

Absolutely!
Put Buckman as your first choice!!

February 27th, 2012, 3:35 am #3

Our nanny is leaving and believe me, it is not easy to find quality affordable daycare for toddlers in the Spring. We finally found a really lovely spot for them, close to where I work so I can do drop off and pick up. They have all natural toys, cook homemade vegan food (we aren't vegan but are happy to support that the days they are there), have a fantastic backyard, do lots of gardening, yoga, free play, art, stories from other cultures, and solid pre-academic teaching. I think they are really going to thrive. Our next door neighbor's children had these teachers at a different school and think so highly of them. Now, let's see if I can lottery DD in to the school I really want! Susan OR...that would be the arts focus school. The girl will feel like she has gone to heaven if she goes to school there.
that sounds fabulous, R. I'm so happy for all of you!

Keiki's Makuahine (Keiki's Mom) 51, dh 52
Keiki: b. 2002 after 3 months bedrest
Natural conception following ZIFT/chem. pg

Olivia: b. 1999 d. 1999
28-week preemie, ptl cause unknown
Natural conception after 1 mc

ttc since 1998

February 27th, 2012, 3:46 am #4

Hello, I am new here, but just wanted to add my congratulations.
It's so hard to find good daycare for one kid, let alone siblings.
And Vegan cooking...wow

February 27th, 2012, 4:14 am #5

In the midwest, we dont have options like you describe. Sounds great!! Hope you win the lottery too (the school and even the big numbers!! LOL!)

PInk

February 27th, 2012, 5:45 am #6

that sounds like a great place!

February 27th, 2012, 6:07 am #7

There are so many options for schools and daycare here it's a little overwhelming, but we are certainly glad to have so much choice!

February 27th, 2012, 3:19 pm #8

Sounds amazing !! Glad that you found such a good fit
V

February 27th, 2012, 6:43 pm #9

It sounds perfect! And isn't that just the best feeling, knowing they've got a great place to be. And that they have 2 openings, what a gift.

Hurrah!

Now I'll send good vibes for the lottery win for your DD.

xoxo
Lillian

February 27th, 2012, 6:45 pm #10

not sure why it did that.
Last edited by wilbur75 on February 27th, 2012, 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.