OT - DS' school is going to be on Hawaii 5-0 (m)

OT - DS' school is going to be on Hawaii 5-0 (m)

cy2

November 4th, 2011, 10:43 pm #1

Went up yesterday afternoon to help in DS' class since they are writing research paper rough drafts. Walked right into mass of trailers, vans, pop up canopies (alas, no one offered me any of the delicious food), police cars, other security vehicles, and a school bus that said something like South Shore Children's Academy (or school, I forget which).

Evidently the film shoot that was supposed to take place on 11/11 (a school holiday) was rescheduled for yesterday. I don't watch and don't know any of the cast, but evidently all the biggies were there. Some people got autographs and had their pictures taken with the stars. I got a kick out of seeing the "students" (all SAG members and none of our students) and the sign that looked permanent and real outside the front office door that read South Shore Children's Academy.

A fun diversion from all the seriousness of life right now. . .

November 5th, 2011, 2:17 am #2

Any idea when it will air? (I don't watch, either.)

Keiki's Makuahine (Keiki's Mom) 50, dh 50
Keiki: b. 2002 after 3 months bedrest
Natural conception following ZIFT/chem. pg

Olivia: b. 1999 d. 1999
28-week preemie, ptl cause unknown
Natural conception after 1 mc

ttc since 1998

November 7th, 2011, 1:13 am #3

Went up yesterday afternoon to help in DS' class since they are writing research paper rough drafts. Walked right into mass of trailers, vans, pop up canopies (alas, no one offered me any of the delicious food), police cars, other security vehicles, and a school bus that said something like South Shore Children's Academy (or school, I forget which).

Evidently the film shoot that was supposed to take place on 11/11 (a school holiday) was rescheduled for yesterday. I don't watch and don't know any of the cast, but evidently all the biggies were there. Some people got autographs and had their pictures taken with the stars. I got a kick out of seeing the "students" (all SAG members and none of our students) and the sign that looked permanent and real outside the front office door that read South Shore Children's Academy.

A fun diversion from all the seriousness of life right now. . .
I watch that show from time to time. If you happen to find out the air date, let me know, I will watch it. That is too cool!