Need help finding a textbook ---update and hi to all :)

Need help finding a textbook ---update and hi to all :)

October 27th, 2011, 1:06 am #1

ISBN10: 073674682X
ISBN13: 9780736746823
Edition/Copyright: 07

Can someone help me find this book, it's a teacher edition (spiral bound) I don't need a new copy, just a decent copy that's not torn to shreds and not super $$. I have searched but not finding much. There are a couple on amazon but a little more $$ than I had hoped to spend...

Hi everyone,

Seems like forever since I've been on here. Been hectic, and still not 100% from bladder/UTI. Not sure what is going on but I'm tired of peeing almost all day. UGH! Went to urologist and gave meds that made me so sick I had blurry vision, major stomach and was so tired I could barely stay awake. I had to stop since side effects were so bad. Now, just hoping it goes away on it's own.

DH went to see his folks and and then went back again overnight to fly home with them. They needed help to travel, etc. FIL was in hospital and not doing so well, but all is well and they made it back for the winter here - and I think it's going to be a long winter since their health is starting to crumble = more stress for DH.

School work is keeping DD busy, and all seems to be going well.

Hope everyone is well - hope to catch up soon. Maybe everyone can post some updates??

October 27th, 2011, 2:01 am #2

That's the best I can do with Google.

http://www.valorebooks.com/Search/ISBN/ ... 6/11&buy=3

Keiki's Makuahine (Keiki's Mom) 50, dh 50
Keiki: b. 2002 after 3 months bedrest
Natural conception following ZIFT/chem. pg

Olivia: b. 1999 d. 1999
28-week preemie, ptl cause unknown
Natural conception after 1 mc

ttc since 1998

October 27th, 2011, 11:51 am #3

N/T

October 27th, 2011, 5:39 pm #4

ISBN10: 073674682X
ISBN13: 9780736746823
Edition/Copyright: 07

Can someone help me find this book, it's a teacher edition (spiral bound) I don't need a new copy, just a decent copy that's not torn to shreds and not super $$. I have searched but not finding much. There are a couple on amazon but a little more $$ than I had hoped to spend...

Hi everyone,

Seems like forever since I've been on here. Been hectic, and still not 100% from bladder/UTI. Not sure what is going on but I'm tired of peeing almost all day. UGH! Went to urologist and gave meds that made me so sick I had blurry vision, major stomach and was so tired I could barely stay awake. I had to stop since side effects were so bad. Now, just hoping it goes away on it's own.

DH went to see his folks and and then went back again overnight to fly home with them. They needed help to travel, etc. FIL was in hospital and not doing so well, but all is well and they made it back for the winter here - and I think it's going to be a long winter since their health is starting to crumble = more stress for DH.

School work is keeping DD busy, and all seems to be going well.

Hope everyone is well - hope to catch up soon. Maybe everyone can post some updates??
It looks like it's more than $24 on there but I wasn't sure if I got the right book. It's a good website to look for used books. I've used it many times.