GailCT - Dim Plus

GailCT - Dim Plus

April 20th, 2012, 3:21 pm #1

Hi Gail,

I wanted to let you know that I've been continuing to take Dim Plus, three capsules a day. A couple of days ago I ran out and stopped taking it (it's not readily available, so I have to order it...can't just run to the store). Now I'm having spotting 14 days into this cycle. I never have spotting, so I don't think this is coincidental. More Dim Plus is on the way for me, and I do feel like I can recommend the product. Easier periods, more regular cycles. It's not snake oil.

xooxox
MM

April 21st, 2012, 1:24 am #2

I actually started birth control with 20 mcg of estrogen, fairly low. Just finished my first month with it and still had heavy bleeding for a day, but shorter. Seem to be tolerating it ok. WIll give it more time. If doesn't work out I will definitely try the Dim Plus, but I have to ask, how do you take a pill three times a day, I can barely remember once a day

April 21st, 2012, 12:27 pm #3

I take three of them once a day. I would never be able to remember three times a day, either.

I hope the bcp works out for you. I really liked being on bcp and would be taking it now, except that since I get this migraine variant now, I am at a higher risk for stroke, so no bcp for me.

Good luck!
xoxo
MM