Excuse my being MIA !!

Excuse my being MIA !!

July 6th, 2012, 1:58 pm #1

It is mad hectic here in NC .... house on the market and under contract (yahoo!) as we prepare to move to FL. Feeling the love of friends here and it will kill me to leave them Making these sorts of friends takes time ... but, we move ahead with optimism and excitement for some decent scuba diving

Didn't organise any camps etc. with my head all over the place. So with DS all day every day ! eekk ! can't get anything done !

Miss you all, I pop in but am so slammed right now that I rarely have time to reply ! Will catch you all soon ..

Much love
V

July 7th, 2012, 1:58 am #2

you sound so busy!!

so happy that your move is close. New beginnings and all that. Besides, gives your friends a spot to stay in Florida.

Happy you stopped by to say hey.
xo
Julie

me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 7th, 2012, 2:01 am #3

It is mad hectic here in NC .... house on the market and under contract (yahoo!) as we prepare to move to FL. Feeling the love of friends here and it will kill me to leave them Making these sorts of friends takes time ... but, we move ahead with optimism and excitement for some decent scuba diving

Didn't organise any camps etc. with my head all over the place. So with DS all day every day ! eekk ! can't get anything done !

Miss you all, I pop in but am so slammed right now that I rarely have time to reply ! Will catch you all soon ..

Much love
V
That's big. I know ppl who moved away 4 years ago and still have to rent out their house. GL with the move!

Keiki's Makuahine (Keiki's Mom) 51, dh 52
Keiki: b. 2002 after 3 months bedrest
Natural conception following ZIFT/chem. pg

Olivia: b. 1999 d. 1999
28-week preemie, ptl cause unknown
Natural conception after 1 mc

ttc since 1998

July 7th, 2012, 2:15 am #4

you sound so busy!!

so happy that your move is close. New beginnings and all that. Besides, gives your friends a spot to stay in Florida.

Happy you stopped by to say hey.
xo
Julie

me:43, DH 44
FSH 26
DS: born by c-sec Apr15'03, 9lbs5oz 41wks gest. (after 4 years of ttc, starting in 1998)
DD born by c-sec Oct 13 2007, 8lbs13oz 39wk gest. (after just under 3 years of ttc)
~~DS was conceived naturally the cycle following a cancelled DE IVF, using my good friend's eggs. She was on the verge of hyperstimming.
~~DD's nat conception I attribute to using OPKs like a crazy nut, eating grapefruit daily and using preseed. also 5 cycles of TCM ending 2 cycles before that lucky cycle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
friends are booking flights .... Orlando and then a few days with us at the beach ... lovely
V
Last edited by FishDr on July 7th, 2012, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 7th, 2012, 2:17 am #5

That's big. I know ppl who moved away 4 years ago and still have to rent out their house. GL with the move!

Keiki's Makuahine (Keiki's Mom) 51, dh 52
Keiki: b. 2002 after 3 months bedrest
Natural conception following ZIFT/chem. pg

Olivia: b. 1999 d. 1999
28-week preemie, ptl cause unknown
Natural conception after 1 mc

ttc since 1998
that's scary ! Just some things to organise/negotiate with the home inspection .. we have a 100 yr old house after all ! Thanks for your +ve thoughts
V

July 7th, 2012, 7:48 am #6

Much love
V
don't envy you how busy you must be. But the thought of scuba diving in Florida must be the silver lining.

Take care and keep in touch

July 7th, 2012, 1:20 pm #7

Yes, it's crazy .... now organising construction repair quotes - urgh !

I'll be able to pop in more regularly later !
V

July 9th, 2012, 6:02 am #8

Much love
V
Congratulations on the contract, and hope the move will be a smooth one.

I would not be able to get anything done with DS home every day. Im looking at that situation starting tomorrow! Yikes!!

Hang in there, and check in when you can

Pink

cy2

July 9th, 2012, 9:32 pm #9

Much love
V
You're such a nice lady, I'm sure you'll readily make new friends and find a niche in your new surroundings!

Enjoy the adventure. Remember, we sit around and laugh and talk about challenges decades after we face them. We don't get much enjoyment after the fact of our memories of our usually daily routine.

cy

July 10th, 2012, 12:37 am #10

Congratulations on the contract, and hope the move will be a smooth one.

I would not be able to get anything done with DS home every day. Im looking at that situation starting tomorrow! Yikes!!

Hang in there, and check in when you can

Pink
It's tough 24/7 with a kiddo trying to get anything done. We have (finally) got a routine together and this helps big time.

Best for your new start with this tomorrow !
V