Call out to Blythe

Call out to Blythe

June 26th, 2012, 5:16 am #1

Hey Blythe, if you lurk, consider popping in to let us know how you are doing. Willa's sly post led to think of you and wonder how you are doing. You've had a ton of changes in the last few years and I hope things have equalized into a stability that is healthy and forward moving.

Kevin

June 27th, 2012, 11:28 am #2

Oh thank you for thinking of me! I don't even lurk anymore but a little bird told me you were checking in on me. All is well with my world, I am so happy and thankful to say. My psyche (read: mental illness) is being treated with great success and though there are changes on the horizon (aren't there always?) I can manage them.

Kids are great. Selah is 5 now and Dane is 3. They are simply amazing little people and adore each other. We are homeschooling in the fall and I am very excited.

DH is working fulltime as a chef again. I have accepted that I may always be a part-time lawyer and that is just fine by me. I have about 4 clients and do a good bit of freelance legal writing in my own time.

So that is it in a nutshell! Your post may have inspired me to return...and again, it means so much that you thought of me.

And how are YOU?

P.S. I keep trying to post pics but it isn't working.

Check Chick, One Tube and Ovary, FSH 15.9
Me: 37, DH: 37
DD: Born 5/25/07 via c-section. 8 pounds 8 ounces, 21 3/4 inches long!

DS: Born 3/9/09 via c-section. 8 pounds 15 ounces, 21 3/4 inches long!