Moderator: Arisato

The Yellow Flash [Naruto]

Uzsaku
HGFT Laureate

6:57 AM - Jun 17, 2012 #1

This is KiiroiSenko's sig request, COMPLETED. Credits to MaRaYu9 for the render used.

I AM RETIRED FROM WC3 MODDING, AND HGFT WILL BE A STANDALONE GAME INSTEAD OF A WARCRAFT III MAP.
How to Call Me The Right Way

KiiroiSenko
Neophyte

8:07 AM - Jun 17, 2012 #2

Wow...So beatiful and amazing...Thanks a lot Uzsaku =D

(As a child, when asked what his dream for the future was) "I want everyone in the village to acknowledge me and become a great Hokage!"
(To Kushina, when he rescued her from her kidnappers) "I noticed your beautiful hair right away.
(To Kushina about sealing the Nine-Tails inside Naruto) "Have a little faith! He is our son after all!"

Uzsaku
HGFT Laureate

9:23 AM - Jun 18, 2012 #3

@KiiroiSenko WhiteSenji asked me to add borders to this sig, so when I post the updated version tomorrow, you may feel free to replace your current sig image with the bordered version.
I AM RETIRED FROM WC3 MODDING, AND HGFT WILL BE A STANDALONE GAME INSTEAD OF A WARCRAFT III MAP.

KiiroiSenko
Neophyte

11:38 AM - Jun 18, 2012 #4

Oh well ok .

(As a child, when asked what his dream for the future was) "I want everyone in the village to acknowledge me and become a great Hokage!"
(To Kushina, when he rescued her from her kidnappers) "I noticed your beautiful hair right away.
(To Kushina about sealing the Nine-Tails inside Naruto) "Have a little faith! He is our son after all!"

Uzsaku
HGFT Laureate

4:47 AM - Jun 19, 2012 #5

Updated, as WhiteSenji suggested.

KiiroiSenko
Neophyte

7:13 AM - Jun 19, 2012 #6

Ok thanks, Updated the sig as well .

P.S Seems really neat thanks a lot .