Moderator: Arisato

[DONE] Minato Namikaze

KiiroiSenko
Neophyte

5:18 PM - Jun 13, 2012 #1

Type : Signature
Size in pixels : Cause the Minato's pic is in your choise, The pixels are yours choise as well
Font : My name ( KiiroiSenko ) and below it ( TheYellowFlash )
Render / Stock : ( Because i dont know what Render / Stock i leave this blank )
Color Preferences : The main have the be Yellow, The secondary can be anything
Extras : Well the special thinks are up to you

(As a child, when asked what his dream for the future was) "I want everyone in the village to acknowledge me and become a great Hokage!"
(To Kushina, when he rescued her from her kidnappers) "I noticed your beautiful hair right away.
(To Kushina about sealing the Nine-Tails inside Naruto) "Have a little faith! He is our son after all!"

Uzsaku
HGFT Laureate

9:29 AM - Jun 14, 2012 #2

@KiiroiSenko Wrong section and format. I moved your post to the correct section. Fix your post in accordance with the GFX Requesting Rules.
I AM RETIRED FROM WC3 MODDING, AND HGFT WILL BE A STANDALONE GAME INSTEAD OF A WARCRAFT III MAP.
How to Call Me The Right Way

KiiroiSenko
Neophyte

3:10 PM - Jun 14, 2012 #3

Ok done Uzsaku

(As a child, when asked what his dream for the future was) "I want everyone in the village to acknowledge me and become a great Hokage!"
(To Kushina, when he rescued her from her kidnappers) "I noticed your beautiful hair right away.
(To Kushina about sealing the Nine-Tails inside Naruto) "Have a little faith! He is our son after all!"

Uzsaku
HGFT Laureate

9:36 AM - Jun 15, 2012 #4

@KiirioSenko It's text, not font, since you specified no font. GFX Requesting Rules updated and first post fixed, because of this.

I'll accept this request, but I may not post the finished request tomorrow because I will have little free Internet time.
I AM RETIRED FROM WC3 MODDING, AND HGFT WILL BE A STANDALONE GAME INSTEAD OF A WARCRAFT III MAP.

KiiroiSenko
Neophyte

12:51 PM - Jun 15, 2012 #5

Tommorow? Lol...I never talked about so fast...In most Sig shops i posted they did 2 months long or more so its more than awesome

P.S So actually my request is correct now?

Uzsaku
HGFT Laureate

4:18 AM - Jun 16, 2012 #6

@KiiroiSenko I usually make sigs in a timely but fast fashion... So I will post the completed request once I finished it 100%.

KiiroiSenko
Neophyte

8:11 AM - Jun 16, 2012 #7

Loolll Ok thanks ^^

Uzsaku
HGFT Laureate

6:58 AM - Jun 17, 2012 #8