Information: This board is currently read-only.
Grak'thor
Hound

8:22 PM - Mar 13, 2007 #31

Grak'thor is the warlord of The Blackhorn tribe of the deep Drakwald. At a young age he had already been noticed as a brutal yet cunning warrior. When the leader of his herd was killed in a raid on an empire town a strong gor named Bráhka took control. But Grak'thor had other plans. He challenged Bráhka to a fight one day. Enraged at this upstart, the Wargor charged Grak'thor. But cunningly Grak'thor dropped to his knee, avoiding the swipe of the Wargor's axe and slicing his shins in response. The Wargor dropped to the ground. Grak'thor pulled him up and threw him at a nearby boulder. Brákha made one last attak but was rewarded only with Grak'thor's axe embeded in his skull.
Soo after Grak'thor's tribe raided a well defended imperial town. After slughtering the garrison and all the citizens Grak'thor ordered tha a herdstone be placed in the square of the town. Days later when the garrison of the nearest imperial fort arrvived at the town they found it completely surrounded by a high palisade wall and well defended by a large amount of beastmen. The general quikly saw the situation as hopeless and withdrew his forces...
No one quite knows why Grak'thor ordered the fortification of that town or why every winter the Blackhorn tribe returns there to take shelter until the next spring when they will unleash another vicious campaign against the Empire...
"All shall die by the hand of the gor!"

-Grak'thor, Warlord of Blackhorn Tribe

khorne worny
Doombull

8:56 PM - Mar 13, 2007 #32

My beastlord Spinesplitter is one of 1000s of khornes champions whos only purpose is to fight everyone who isnt themselves and pile the skulls up tell they rise above the heavens themselves. The thing that makes my lord stand out is his name as he has no true name (named after the way he kills his victims) This usually involves ripping there back open grabbing the base of the spine and in one swift movement ripping it out up to the skull...strangly he does this in such a way as to leaves the victim alive but in a state of neverending pain. This pleases khorne as they can still pile the skulls up but the victims at the same time are suffering until they usually die of starvation. Spinesplitter has also began targeting other beasts even from his own tribe to please khorne as his mind slowly becomes more twisted and insane with visions of blood and carnage. The only one who knows Spinesplitters path is khorne himself who has planned something extremly twisted indeed as the path Spinesplitter walks is in most beastmen eyes pratically insane. He has now also made the march from the north and is currently on his way to the east to find humans more worthy to have there skulls piled up in the name of khorne.
[

Wargor Khurzoth
Bestigor

5:15 PM - Jun 28, 2007 #33

Muhktar Fathi Imad was born to a rich Arabian merchant in the city of Bel Aliad. He was born a rather scrawny infant, and grew up to be not much better. He was tall, but extremely thin and unmuscled. Although his physical appearance set him apart as an oddity in the Arabian society, especially amongst the rich merchants, he was a normal Arabian man.

He was a good son and set to inherit his father's business upon his father's death. He had several wives in his young age, and all were satisfied and living a cushioned life in his family's large mansion. All of this changed when he was sent to accompany a shipment of spices to Zandri.

The first few days of the trip were rather harrowing for a man who had become accustomed to such a comfortable lifestyle. But he still was being pampered by the guards of the caravan. He had begun to befriend a magic user in the party, who was tasked with keeping the merchant entertained with trifles of his magical power.

When the caravan was almost to their destination, the unthinkable happened. The group was attacked by a Khemrian warband. The only survivors of the battle were Fathi and the magic user, Aqil Nadir. With the entire caravan destroyed, the pair began to stumble towards the destination. Even the sombre and composed Aqil was distraught after several days of aimless wandering. The pair had gotten lost in the desert and were running low on water.

It was upon a sand dune where their luck changed. Aqil and Fathi had both collapsed on the hot desert sands and were awaiting their fast coming deaths. With their parched tongues, Aqil and Fathi both swore that any God who came to their rescue would be the owner of their souls. It was a long forgotten God who had been lost to the winds of time, one who belonged to the ancient pantheon of Gods, who had been all but forgotten, who came to their rescue.

Khanum approached the pair in the form of a grey bull, his fur unblemished by the sands around him. Beneath their feet, water began to emerge from the sands. Khanum laughed as they eagerly drank from the waters of the spring, not aware of the effect it would have on their bodies. When Khanum left the pair, they were much changed.

The mutated followers of the ancient God were beginning to face the reality of their mistake. But, alas, it was too late, and they must do as they had sworn for their God. So, it is with that vow that Muhktar Fathi Imad and Aqil Nadir travel the sands, slowly accruing more followers to the banner of the Old Gods. Every member must swear allegiance to one of the elder Gods or be left alone to die on the dunes.

Setrad
Doombull
Setrad
Doombull

8:34 PM - Jun 29, 2007 #34

Ok, quick warning, as you know, mine is based on Skaven so no Beastlord here.

Setrad was an up and coming Harbringer of Mutation out of Hell's Pit. He was ordered by the Council of 13 to improve upon the Rat Ogres, as these beasts have become too stupid to be useful in combat. Setrad had great success and in one case went above and beyond what even the Council of 13 desired.

Setrad had created Ratspawn. Ratspawn was smarter, faster and stronger than any other Rat Ogre ever created. His long horns grew as did his grasp of military tactics and leadership. Setrad realized Ratspawn had a strong resemblance to the Great Horned One himself and renamed him Ratspawn the Reincarnated.

The Council of 13 got wind of this and after a long debate, decided this would give Clan Moulder too much power and ordered the destruction of Ratspawn. But the Council's orders were never carried out thanks to the help of Setrad, Ratspawn along with all of Setrad's experiments, including Giant Rats, the smart Rat Ogres and flying skaven. As a small army, they all fled from Hell's Pit.

Now they are on the run, continually looking over their shoulders for agents of the council to hunt down Ratspawn and Setrad. After a couple years on the run, many of the usual traditions of Skaven life have been left behind, and Setrad and company are becoming more feral and returning to their origins of beastmen. Setrad can no longer even use Skaven magic instead reverting back to Beast and Death magic as has become his feral nature.

While Setrad handles the day to day affairs of moving and supplying the army, Ratspawn leads them into battle. His Power has led to many successes on the battlefield for he is truely the Reincarnation of the Great Horned One.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Setrad
Tales Of Battle
The Indy GT Magazine
Real Armies
Real Battle Reports

Issue #6 On sale now at:
Tales of Battle

10:32 PM - Aug 21, 2007 #35

i have a beastlord thing somewhere in the fluff/backround section(his name is Khaarii Ill Bringer), but here is my shaman, Ghaaruuk the Merciless

Ghaaruuk was found by Khaarii Ill Bringer on one of his first beastmen recruiting rampages. Since he was a bray, he was about to be slaughtere by Khaarii himself, but he stopped Khaarii's axe with magic, and asked Khaarii if he were to heal his arm would he let him live, and fight alongside him. Khaarii saw power in this creatures eyes and decided to let him live. Ghaaruuk covered Khaariis arm in leaves and roots, chanted maniacally, and suddenly Khaarii's arm was fine! Ho exactly Ghaaruuk got his powers and knowledge is something that nobody knows.
"That hate is going to burn you up, boy."
"...Keeps me warm."

Khargor Rahitae
Bestigor

9:39 AM - Sep 12, 2007 #36

I am Khargor Rahitae, and i am a half breed. My father who i never knew was a wood elf and before he was executed for bestiality he gave my mother a scroll.On that scroll was the tree singing wood elf spell. He hoped that one day i would master it so it might aid me in servival for it was the only gift he could give his son.

After the herd found out about me and my mother they never treated us the same for the wood elfs were our enemy. When i was old enough i joined my first raid and when i came back i soon realized that the herd had killed my mother. Enraged i challenged the one who orderd my mothers death. Out of the laughing crowd came the herd's beastlord.

He was laughing the loudest because he knew the fight would end quick for i was very young.He was right. it did end quick he under estimated me for i was strong as gor fast and agile as an elf that combined with the tree singing spell no one expected me to know. The instant i killed the beastlord the intire herd feard me. Soon word spread of a New and powerful Beastlord. Beastlord Khargor Rahitae.

Goretyr
Gor

4:05 PM - Sep 12, 2007 #37

I introduce Goretyr, leader of the Horned Nightmares clan, chosen by Tzeentch:

During Archaons campaign against the forces of men, a young but brutal bestigor of the Horned Nightmares clan, known only as Goretyr, quickly rose in the ranks to become a much feared and respected leader. He was known for his resentment of anything that did not grow horns like himself and his kin, as to him, this was the one true mark of a warrior.

As Archaons forces pressed on deeper into the empire, Archaon expected full obedience from all who served under him, be they mortal, beast or deamon. However Goretyr proved time and time again, that he was unable to take orders from anyone, not even the mighty Lord of the End Times. When Goretyrs insults finally became too much for Archaon, an example must be made of him to the rest of the generals. Archaon ordered his right hand Crom the Conquerer to assemble an army of his best men to ride out and eradicate the entire Horned Nightmares clan, including their troublesome leader.

That night Goretyr dreamt of strangely mutated deamons, blazing colours and perverse magiks that could kill or incapacitate even the largest and toughest of creatures. Suddenly a giant winged monster appeared before him, kissed him on the forehead and then spoke to him in a tone as calm as the oldest, wisest man. "Surrender yourself to me and I shall make sure you live to see tomorrow. With my help you will become more powerful than anything you have ever dreamt of. Now wake up". Goretyr woke up and quickly realised that his camp was under attack. The desperate screams of his fellow beastmen resounded in the night, even as he, guided by an inner voice, made his way into the woods unnoticed denying Archaon his will once again.

Tauren
Doombull
Tauren
Doombull

4:30 PM - Sep 12, 2007 #38

Greybeast Taurenus: (his actual model and form is still being decided).

Little is known of Taurenus as his original herd had been massacred in a trap set by the empire. But when he was found by the mortal of tzeentch he was covered in blood, his fur had turned stark grey and magical chaotic energy crackled across his body.

For all intensive purposes Taurenus could have been called a minotaur due to his form, but he wasn't as brutal, mindless or as large as other minotaurs, it did not weaken his fighting resolve or capability. He had an odd sense of tactic beyond the general killing mentality which had been seen by his herds shaman on a number of occasions, prominently when the Beastman had stood before the enemy and held his ground protecting the tribes shaman. It would not be known but his actions were guided by a greater will, he did not seek to protect the shaman for petty feelings or some sense of kindred spirit but because it was for his greater plan. The beast was touched.

It would later come to pass that the shaman would expand and guide the beastlord Taurenus in the primal ways of magic and controling as all beastmen who are touched do, by sheer will, like a weapon in their hands.

After his herd was massacred, the tzeentch warband that came upon them, guided to the area by a greater will, would find the Greybeast, known so for the stark azure-grey color of his fur, fighting against hundreds of men, and slaughtering them. Energy leaped from his body like an electric coil and rended the weak men of the empire, and in his hand a weapon that could only be described as daemonic for it churned with biting crystal blue teeth and bone bound with sinewous flesh and muscle that cut through flesh like a chain saw. It screamed like the primal warp-sharks as it rended flesh and soul. The battle would end with the chaos horde overtaking the rest of the forces...

At it's close it would be known that the Greybeast was encased in armour, ornately carved and enchanted armor. His body harshly split due to the sheer magnitude of the magic that he willed into existence. When the armorers moved away their work done before the horde stood a Chosen of Tzeentch both warrior and magically adept. Gleaming azure-grey armor held his form together, metal pressed plates into his flesh and held fast to his bones. The greatsword Screamsaw churned in his hand still. Reticulated metal plates traced up the beasts neck into the formed metal beastial mask that covered his head. From the upper jaw of the metal gleamed sharpened blue crystals, they glowed with magic and formed a grim row of teeth, steam rolled from creatures nostrils. The Greybeast roared, and many of the weaker mortals died, their heads exploding, and their forms erupting with magical fire.

Thus the Greybeast Taurenus came into being, a meeting of forms, beastman, child of tzeentch, encased in armour forged by chaos and reserved only for the most revered chosen of the chaos lords.
"I could have charged cold-one knights in the rear with minotaurs... I wussed out..." /facepalm ~Tauren at a warbands tournament.

Currently pondering whether to return to WH ;3

Pat man freedom
Doombull

8:02 PM - Sep 12, 2007 #39

Ver'goth knows only a cold limtless hate for elf-swine, the shame of his tribes defeat still burns in his malevolent mind. The weak Gorelord Ostroth failed in his attack but Ver'goth will succed. His extensive raiding on human carvans have granted him a force beyond comprehension, a vast horde of hatefilled half- men. Athel Loren shakes in fear, the reichs of the empire send there armies but it will be too late.

The light of order has faded.

kylgarr
Foe Render
kylgarr
Foe Render

9:50 PM - Jan 01, 2008 #40

Kylgarr Ironhorn rules the ironhorn tribe.He is loyal only to Morghur The Master of Skulls. His only goal is to see the destruction of the cursed wood elves and their forest burned to the ground by the fires of change.

within the hour that Kylgarr had beat the old beastlord of his heard and proclaimed the victory in the name of tzeentch, Morghur walked into the camp and placed a hand between Kylgarr's eyes pain raked through Kylgarr's body but instead of transforming into a spawn Kylgarr remained unchanged an obvious sign that he was a favored of tzeentch or so the shamans said. Kylgarr's herd launches raids regularity into Bretonnia and Athel Loren from his lair in the Grey Mountains
hoof and horn power is there not weak smoothskin clumsy greenskin or stinking elf swine gor is strong gor is true gor will kill all slay all in the name of the gods<a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/zombie" style="color: #fff; text-decoration: none; display: block; width: 385px; height: 209px; padding-top: 35px; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/894/ ... u1k0rf.jpg) no-repeat; font-family: Times New Roman, sans-serif; font-size: 60px; text-align: center;"><span style="display: block;">55%</span></a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/156/north-dakota">North Dakota Singles</a></small></p>

LordCypress
Doombull

11:21 PM - Jan 01, 2008 #41

Throk the Undefeated is a Beastlord/Hero that I run in my Beasts of Chaos lists every now and again. The armies he leads to battle aren't exactly undefeated but Throk himself has never been killed in battle yet. Through varies situations he has managed to stay alive to fight another day. Either by killing all his enemies, hiding in forest to attack weak units or simply fleeing off the board. Throk the Undefeated continues live on............hopefully.

GeneralofChaos
Doombull

12:31 AM - Jan 02, 2008 #42

My Beastlord name is Bob "the Builder of Tzeentch", he is pleased to meet all of you!

Bob says "Hi"

GoC ;)

Worst Best General, in the History of the Indy GT scene.

GeneralofChaos [George O'Connell] aka Mr Herdstone

Grarrzag
Doombull

12:35 AM - Jan 02, 2008 #43

GeneralofChaos @ Jan 1 2008, 07:31 PM wrote: My Beastlord name is Bob "the Builder of Tzeentch", he is pleased to meet all of you!

Bob says "Hi"

GoC ;)
Nice!

Mine is dora "The explorer of khorne"
he says: That was deliciocos miamiamiamiamiam!
Hello

norwegian nerd
Doombull

2:13 AM - Jan 02, 2008 #44

Great Bray of slaanesh is busy right now ;)

Knowing GW, any heroin you buy from them would turn out to be 90% powdered milk.-Daggoth

Apollo3
Doombull
Apollo3
Doombull

2:46 AM - Feb 19, 2008 #45

My beastlord is Gorak the Trampler. Over his many years of fighting for the forces of chaos, he has fought in the name of each of the four greater gods at one point or another, mainly due to his overlord's inability to stick with an army theme :rolleyes: . Most recently he has been leading a Tzeentch warherd to many victories, before that he was the general of a khorne herd, bent on destruction and slaughter. But know this, enemies of the great Gorak, whichever God he follows his enemies will fall before him and be trampled beneath his mighty hooves!

Now I have to think up names for my shaman and wargors!
To Err is human, to Arr is pirate