Information: This board is currently read-only.

Etc 2010 Limited Edition Wargor Bsb

Disclaimer! The Herdstone does not hold any responsibility for any sales or trades. On your own head be it.

Etc 2010 Limited Edition Wargor Bsb

Welshy
Foe Render
Welshy
Foe Render

Nov 29 2017, 10:37 PM #1

EDIT: I'll post this in the modelling section, as this isn't really the correct sub forum, my apologies.

I..... Haven't posted here in a long while.
But hello everyone. :)
I was looking through my old models and found a mini we were given in the 2010 (I think!) European team championship in Germany.
I was looking online to see the mini painted, or to see if there were any for sale (I'd potentially sell it if it was worth enough) but my google-fu returned.... nothing.
Has anyone seen this model painted or for sale?
I am struggling to add an image unless it is a weblink... which it is not... to have to post it with a hosting service (like imgur?) if I want to post an image??

gjnoronh
Doombull

Dec 12 2017, 02:06 PM #2

You will need an imaging service.
Alternatively what I've taken to do is posting it to Twitter and then linking to that Tweet.
Are we in a golden Age of Fantasy? Check this out
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/ ... n-age.html

Welshy
Foe Render
Welshy
Foe Render

Dec 18 2017, 07:48 PM #3

gjnoronh wrote: You will need an imaging service.
Alternatively what I've taken to do is posting it to Twitter and then linking to that Tweet.
I posted this again in the main warhammer section Gjnoronh, as I thought it would get more views, the herdstone is a quiet place now. 
As are all the old warhammer forums. Ho hum. 
Anyway, take a look at the pic up there? have you ever seen one on those for sale?

Welshy
Foe Render
Welshy
Foe Render

Dec 18 2017, 07:50 PM #4

I copied the link 
Ever seen one of these before?
Any idea what it is worth??