Emergency Miniatures And Models Sale!

Disclaimer! The Herdstone does not hold any responsibility for any sales or trades. On your own head be it.

Emergency Miniatures And Models Sale!

Shadespyre
Doombull

15 Oct 2017, 15:31 #1

I have to find £3000 to replace the engine in my car, so I'm selling everything that I can live without on ebay. This includes WHFB and WH40k miniatures, plastic model kits, historical wargames stuff, everything I'm not planning to use in the next year, really.

I'll be adding constantly to the for sale list, which will probably include my painted Beastmen and Chaos Daemons armies, and my unassembled Wood Elf army, plus some ancient Citadel and Grenadier relics from the loft.

Shout out if there's anything you think I might have that you want to buy, or let me know if there's something already listed you want. I can't afford to offer you cheap rates, but I will consider ending a listing and selling to one of you guys for a reasonable offer.

Thanks for looking.

Ebay Listings - Shadespyre

Shadespyre
Doombull

11 Nov 2017, 21:26 #2

Update - I sold over £1000 of miniatures so far, lots of fancy new resin stuff and some wood elves.

From my Beasts, I have listed some Chariots, some classic Minotaurs and some Chaos Centaurs! Take a look :)

gjnoronh
Doombull

13 Nov 2017, 21:10 #3

Hey man I might suggest you check out the oldhammer players at EEFL Eighth Edition for Life forum

www.eefl.freeforums.net
Are we in a golden Age of Fantasy? Check this out
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/ ... n-age.html