Medicinal Plants Study Week June 2009

Medicinal Plants Study Week June 2009

Karen lawton
Karen lawton

May 10th, 2009, 7:20 pm #1

Hello all,

we have just been working at the Heavenly Herbs event at Capel Manor, which has been lovely, so many people arrived and lots of folk have been turned onto herbs by Mr. Wongs Porogramme.

I just wanted to let you know about this course that sounds great -

Letta Jones who was one of our tutors on the herbal medicine degree -is running a Medicinal Plants Study Week in London visiting the Herbaria libraries at kew/ the natural history museum, The Linnean Society and the Society of Apothecaries.
Letta is a historian whos speciallity is Physic Gardens and Herbals, this course need 3 more people to go ahead and I believe it will be a good one!

For more info on this course please email her direct -lettajones@hotmail.com

love Karen x

May 11th, 2009, 7:36 am #2

Hi Karen,

Thank you for letting us know about this course. It sounds really wonderful and something I'd chew my right arm off to get to, but having just started a new job, I don't see it as a possible. If you do go to it, would you consider doing a report on it,which could possibly go on to the new, members only area ?

Regards
Linda

May 11th, 2009, 8:07 am #3

Hello all,

we have just been working at the Heavenly Herbs event at Capel Manor, which has been lovely, so many people arrived and lots of folk have been turned onto herbs by Mr. Wongs Porogramme.

Letta Jones who was one of our tutors on the herbal medicine degree -is running a Medicinal Plants Study Week in London visiting the Herbaria libraries at kew/ the natural history museum, The Linnean Society and the Society of Apothecaries.
Letta is a historian whos speciallity is Physic Gardens and Herbals, this course need 3 more people to go ahead and I believe it will be a good one!

love Karen x
Hi Karen

What week in June is it and where is it taking place?

Debs

Karen lawton
Karen lawton

May 12th, 2009, 8:52 am #4

Hello all,

love Karen x
Hello

The course starts on the 8th of june -unfortunately I cannot attend as we are on tour by then but I have had the pleasure of being lectured by Letta and also having a tour of Chelsea Physic gardens were she is very invovled.

She is the best person to ask lettajones@hotmail.com

love Karen