HELP!

HELP!

Denise Coles
Denise Coles

October 26th, 2007, 7:23 pm #1

I have an elderly friend who has fond memories of hop-picking in Kent. I have searched EVERYWHERE to buy her a hop pillow..but to no avail. Can anyone help me,please?

Deb C
Deb C

October 29th, 2007, 11:03 am #2

If you can find a bulk herb supplier, then I am sure you would find some dried hops. I just saw a heading for herb supplies around the 40 -50ish pages when just browsing. good luck

Sarah Head
Sarah Head

October 29th, 2007, 2:30 pm #3

Hi Denise

Have you tried Baldwins? I don't have their catalogue to hand, but their stock is very large and they respond to enquiries either online or by telephone. They also stock dried hops, but I would ask when they were harvested before you buy from anywhere.

Christine Stapely has a lovely recipe for a sleep pillow with hops and rosemary and other herbs. You could easily make one for her. I'll post it online if you would find that useful.

I have dried my first harvest of fuggle hops and put them away yesterday morning. The smell is quite unique, although I'm not sure I actually like it!

Best wishes

Sarah

Debs Cook
Debs Cook

October 29th, 2007, 2:44 pm #4

I have an elderly friend who has fond memories of hop-picking in Kent. I have searched EVERYWHERE to buy her a hop pillow..but to no avail. Can anyone help me,please?
I can't help with a hop pillow but I can help with dried hops as I sell them in my online shop along with lots of other dried herbs including lavender, rose petals etc. Contact me via email if you'd like further details.

Debs

Sue
Sue

October 29th, 2007, 2:48 pm #5

Dear Debs
What else do you stock? Do you have a website we can browse please?

Thanks
Sue

Debs Cook
Debs Cook

October 29th, 2007, 3:04 pm #6

Hi Sue

Yes I do have a website, I sell a lot of different dried herbs, essential oils, candles etc, if you email me I'll send you a link to the shop.

Debs