YES!!

YES!!

Linda
Linda

May 19th, 2003, 8:28 pm #1

I have taken it for about 10 days and there is one centimeter in difference!!! It is not so much but it proves that it works!! And I have growing pains every evening before bed so I just pray that it will continue and that they won't "deflate" after my period this month ;)
I'm hoping for a miracle...I was a 34 AA when I started and I am still that but hoping to be a larger size!!

Denise
Denise

May 19th, 2003, 10:09 pm #2

It is not so much? I think it's a lot! Especially in 10 days. It's taken me about 10 weeks to get that far! The growing pains are a good sign for you as well. I don't know why you only get them in the evening though! When I had them it was mostly in the morning.

Becky
Becky

May 23rd, 2003, 8:11 pm #3

I agree, that's an amazing result for only 10 days. It took me over a month to see any difference at all and about 2 months to gain a centimetre. It's very unusual for anyone to get bigger in the first couple of weeks, but I know things like that can happen sometimes.

Elaine
Elaine

July 22nd, 2003, 6:53 am #4

I have taken it for about 10 days and there is one centimeter in difference!!! It is not so much but it proves that it works!! And I have growing pains every evening before bed so I just pray that it will continue and that they won't "deflate" after my period this month ;)
I'm hoping for a miracle...I was a 34 AA when I started and I am still that but hoping to be a larger size!!
It's great that you can gain so much so quickly. At the beginning of the year I tried wonderup for 3 months with the same result that you got in 10 days! I've been travelling since then and haven't taken them in that time, but the good news is that I just measured myself today to see if the previous gain had stayed and found that I measured exactly the same as when I last took wonderup 4 months ago. I'm going to try them again now, as although I'm not a very fast responder the results certainly seem to last and that's very encouraging. I wasn't sure if they would.

Susie
Susie

July 22nd, 2003, 9:56 pm #5

Why did you stop taking these pills? You were doing OK. Not everyone can get results in a short time, so you shouldn't have been discouraged

Elaine
Elaine

July 31st, 2003, 6:15 pm #6

No I wasn't discouraged. It was just that it would have been difficult to take them when I was travelling and in addition I was away for much longer than I thought. I've started to take them again now and am hopeful of getting further results. So don't get me wrong, for me they're truly an excellent product.

Laura
Laura

March 15th, 2004, 8:48 pm #7

The comment that 1 cm growth in 10 days is not much must surely be the understatement of the year!

Gina
Gina

March 23rd, 2004, 10:34 am #8

I agree! It's taken me 3 months to grow about 1cm and I've been pleased with the result.