Wow!?!

Wow!?!

mama2two
mama2two

August 14th, 2006, 9:28 pm #1

Haya ladies! I've been lurking for a month or so and finally decided to post =)

So, I am a 24-yr-old mother, about 105lbs, a light smoker (about 2-3 per day) and I am vegan (no dairy or other products derived from animals). I also have hyperactive thyroids and a very high metabolism (can't seem to gain weight without being pregnant).

Anyway, today is my 14th day on wu and I must admit that I am very happy with it! I had (and still have) a small 'a' but I am feeling a lot more "umph" - filling out- lately... I take the pills around 9am, 3pm and 10pm everyday (easiest times) and I massage for five minutes on each side every morning/evening with the wu cream. I have also been eating one "Clif Builder" per day (20 grams of protein) along with drinking a ton of water (constantly carrying it around).

So, I just wanted to let everyone know where I am, as I'm sure I will post more often now. I will also try to get pics up soon (my husband and I can see a little difference too).

Happy growin'!

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 15th, 2006, 1:17 am #2

Thanks for your message, mama2two! Isn't it always fun converting from lurker to poster? Congrats on your progress and keep up the strong commitment to NBE! Hopefully, we'll both have continued success.

mama2two
mama2two

August 15th, 2006, 9:46 pm #3

Hi OC Mom! Thank you for the nice words :) It's all about being positive (and honest).

In reguards to my program; I am also taking a prenatal vitamin every other day. And, even though it may not be good for nbe, I drink beer/liquor about every other night (not in excess, well... sometimes).

Ok, I think that's it for now :)

Until next post...

Happy growin'!

Sharon Rose
Sharon Rose

September 9th, 2006, 9:20 pm #4

I don't think that moderate alcohol intake is a bad thing for breast development.