What happened?

What happened?

Angie
Angie

September 1st, 2005, 4:25 pm #1

I started taking wonder up about 3 weeks ago. I couldn't believe how quickly it worked. I am 36 and breastfed three children. I went from a conservative B cup to a C cup in three weeks. I was so happy with the results until I got my period. All the firmness and size I had gained just went away. Has anyone else had this experience?

September 2nd, 2005, 9:39 am #2

i think if you read down this message board you will find that most people have had these effects. they grow quite rapidly until their period and then after it they lose most of tyhe growth they have gained. that happened to me too but after they had "shrunk" after my period they then started to grow steadily over the next 2 months. i was only just a 32a and now i am a full 32b and it has taken 3 months.
i think what you are experiencing is very normal but they will come back so dont worry, stick at it and be patient.
good luck

zoe x x
zoe x x

Jessica
Jessica

August 27th, 2006, 6:00 am #3

I find this very encoraging, as I just lost the gain I had made with Wonderup. Well OK not all of it, but I lost most of it. There is still some definite growth there, but I was hoping to find someone saying something like this.

Sharon Rose
Sharon Rose

September 9th, 2006, 9:16 pm #4

I started taking wonder up about 3 weeks ago. I couldn't believe how quickly it worked. I am 36 and breastfed three children. I went from a conservative B cup to a C cup in three weeks. I was so happy with the results until I got my period. All the firmness and size I had gained just went away. Has anyone else had this experience?
I think this kind of quick reaction can be a bit of an illusion. To get lasting growth takes longer time. As someone answered above, if you read through this message board you'll find that kind of thing is common. but many found that they got lasting growth in the longer run.