Well done Marion

Well done Marion

Cathy
Cathy

February 5th, 2004, 7:37 pm #1

I say well done Marion for saying some of the things we all know but wish weren't the case. Of course men would choose boobs over no boobs, other things being equal, and we all know that. And that's why we're so interested in boob size and dissatisfied if our size seems inadequate. I know that some women try not to be obsessed with boob size and try to remember that it's not everything and try not to focus on it, so some of these women will probably not be pleased when Marion reminds us that it does matter to most of us. Well I can see both sides of it - Marion saying that it is important to so many of us - and the other point of view that we shouldn't be concerned about it too much. But well done to Marion anyway as I think we all know that what she says is true, even if some of us would prefer not to be reminded of it. Sometimes the truth is just different to what we'd really like it to be.

Tam
Tam

February 5th, 2004, 8:11 pm #2

Well I agree with Marion 100%, but my mother has the other view and is always telling me that I'm perfectly normal and shouldn't be too concerned with breast size.

sue
sue

February 6th, 2004, 8:37 am #3

Up until the celebrity thing in the jungle, my son age 14 thought Jordan was 'the business' the usual stuff. Then I watched him start to absolutely hate her over the week that its been on. The reason? her awful tarty personality. Which proves in theory that big boobs might attract men to start with, but they wont keep them in the long run.It is definitely down to personality.

Ruth
Ruth

February 6th, 2004, 10:04 am #4

I say well done Marion for saying some of the things we all know but wish weren't the case. Of course men would choose boobs over no boobs, other things being equal, and we all know that. And that's why we're so interested in boob size and dissatisfied if our size seems inadequate. I know that some women try not to be obsessed with boob size and try to remember that it's not everything and try not to focus on it, so some of these women will probably not be pleased when Marion reminds us that it does matter to most of us. Well I can see both sides of it - Marion saying that it is important to so many of us - and the other point of view that we shouldn't be concerned about it too much. But well done to Marion anyway as I think we all know that what she says is true, even if some of us would prefer not to be reminded of it. Sometimes the truth is just different to what we'd really like it to be.
Yes keep posting Marion, your messages are really interesting. Keep on posting, the more the merrier.

Ruth
Ruth

February 6th, 2004, 10:08 am #5

Up until the celebrity thing in the jungle, my son age 14 thought Jordan was 'the business' the usual stuff. Then I watched him start to absolutely hate her over the week that its been on. The reason? her awful tarty personality. Which proves in theory that big boobs might attract men to start with, but they wont keep them in the long run.It is definitely down to personality.
I've only got one thing to say about jordan which is that I personally would never want to have boobs as big as hers!

Claire
Claire

February 7th, 2004, 12:13 am #6

Well I agree with Marion 100%, but my mother has the other view and is always telling me that I'm perfectly normal and shouldn't be too concerned with breast size.
I agree with both you and your Mum, Tam. It crucifies me to think that my daughter could grow up and feel all the negativeness I have felt about my body. She like you deserves all the confidence in the world and its my job to help her feel that, like yur Mum to you. She sounds like a good lady. You ARE and we ARE normal after all, we just dont feel it.
Tell you what tho, I am glad I found this Wonderup. From reading the messages here it seems to work for alot of poeple, and if my daughter does feel bad about her breasts, then I will definitely buy some of this for her even if it doesnt work for me.

Susie
Susie

February 13th, 2004, 9:22 pm #7

Yes keep posting Marion, your messages are really interesting. Keep on posting, the more the merrier.
Marion's posts are interesting, but I think she touched a raw nerve with some people here. Because when she reminded us that other things being equal men would always choose decent boobs over non-decent boobs, that is reminding us of the last thing that some of us want to be reminded of. Some of us non-boob types have been trying for a long time to regard it as something we shouldn't worry about too much and to focus on the things that are positive about ourselves. I don't mind being reminded myself that decent boobs are preferred over non-decent boobs as it is the truth at the end of the day, but I can also see why some people don't really want to hear that and can take offence at being told it. For some people it's like telling them that they are just not up to scratch. But to me personally Marion's posts are interesting and a postive contribution to the subjects discussed here.

mg
mg

February 15th, 2004, 4:37 pm #8

Hi, I just wanted to thank you to you all for your support. Its not easy being bashed for your thoughts. I have never intended to offend anyone. I just analyse everything. Its my way. I do have a very deep rooted problem with the way I feel about my boobs, always have. I have analysed that so deeply, I even know the deep rooted source of my problem, I am generally a very positive person, have men falling at my feet and am very happy with my life, but none of it really makes any difference to the way I feel about my boobs. I try to take an honest view of the world and to understand my place in it. I am a very deep thinker, and thats why some of my posts may seem long winded and over the top, but I have never tried to insist that people think like I do, or to talk for the masses. I just think things through thoroughly before writing my thoughts down.

I sincerely hope that we all have success with this product. Wouldn't it be so nice for all of us to finally kick our negative feelings into touch. And what a wonderful thing this would be for the world if women could at last have a genuine alternative to surgery that helps them feel good about themselves.

Good luck to you all
Marion
:o)

julia
julia

February 16th, 2004, 1:13 am #9

I've been going through these posts here lately and I agree,well done Marion. we are all here for the same reason - we are insecure about our breast size. So we should be here to help each other and be able to post up our opinions without being knocked, as it might make a lot of people less inclined to post which would be a pity. Marions posts are truth and she's being really helpfull.

Cathy
Cathy

March 17th, 2004, 7:25 pm #10

Where has Marion gone?