Weight gain?

Weight gain?

Louisa
Louisa

April 21st, 2004, 2:00 pm #1

Hiya,

I'm thinking of trying this product. Can anyone tell me if it has caused them to put on weight?

Thanks.

April 22nd, 2004, 2:26 pm #2

i havnt put any weight on really except a bit over easter after all the eggs! i dont think it does make you put on weight

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 22nd, 2004, 11:57 pm #3

I have noticed weight gain since being on wu, not alot, but enough to make my clothes feel tighter.

Ive had a couple of weekends where ive not taken wu, and i feel a lot less bloated for it, so it makes me feel sure i will lose the weight fairly quickly when i stop taking wu.
The results i have had to my boobs since being on wu totally makes a little bit of temporary weight gain worth it! Ive gone from a 36b to a 36D!! though i also noticed a slight decrease in size when i stopped taking wu for a few days, so going to keep going for a few more months to see if i can get the size to stay!

Good luck! xx

Carla
Carla

April 23rd, 2004, 6:33 am #4

How long did it take for you to go from a B to a D cup? I must agree with you its totally worth the (little) weight gain! I've put on a little weight lately but honestly did not put it down to WU . . but maybe it is?

Louisa
Louisa

April 24th, 2004, 7:13 pm #5

I have noticed weight gain since being on wu, not alot, but enough to make my clothes feel tighter.

Ive had a couple of weekends where ive not taken wu, and i feel a lot less bloated for it, so it makes me feel sure i will lose the weight fairly quickly when i stop taking wu.
The results i have had to my boobs since being on wu totally makes a little bit of temporary weight gain worth it! Ive gone from a 36b to a 36D!! though i also noticed a slight decrease in size when i stopped taking wu for a few days, so going to keep going for a few more months to see if i can get the size to stay!

Good luck! xx
Thanks for the reply. That's a pretty good result! How long have you been taking it for now? And when do you first notice you were growing?

Rach
Rach

April 26th, 2004, 9:27 am #6

Hiya,

I'm thinking of trying this product. Can anyone tell me if it has caused them to put on weight?

Thanks.
Hi

I must admit I have put on a little weight, only a few pounds but I am not putting it down to the tablets because I have my period which sometimes makes me a bit hevier for a few days .
I also think that if you put weight on its more to do with the fact that we need to eat more protein to grow so you tend to eat different foods, I try to eat something with each does becasue it says to take them at meal times, I take mine at 9am, 4pm and 11pm so I always have a snack with them! so this could explain the extra pounds too.

I am 22 and a 32AA/32A I have been on WU for 3 1/2 weeks now, Ive had quite a few pains etc, in the 3rd week I became very sore and over the weekend I've started to fill out and maybe even grow!! I'm not sure how much but I can definatly see a difference although I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't lose this after my period!!

Good Luck, keep in touch

Rach X

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2004, 9:14 pm #7

I have been taking WU since 27 February. At first, I saw a tiny change, a bit fuller than usual, but as time has progressed, they have deflated once again and I HAVE put on weight, whilst eating the same food! Oh woe is me! It is only a few pounds, but all the same a bit of a downer. I am thinking of giving up as I can honestly now see very little improvement at all.

Zoe
Zoe

May 4th, 2004, 7:11 am #8

Hi

I must admit I have put on a little weight, only a few pounds but I am not putting it down to the tablets because I have my period which sometimes makes me a bit hevier for a few days .
I also think that if you put weight on its more to do with the fact that we need to eat more protein to grow so you tend to eat different foods, I try to eat something with each does becasue it says to take them at meal times, I take mine at 9am, 4pm and 11pm so I always have a snack with them! so this could explain the extra pounds too.

I am 22 and a 32AA/32A I have been on WU for 3 1/2 weeks now, Ive had quite a few pains etc, in the 3rd week I became very sore and over the weekend I've started to fill out and maybe even grow!! I'm not sure how much but I can definatly see a difference although I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't lose this after my period!!

Good Luck, keep in touch

Rach X
I have actually lost weight since I've been taking Wonderup. I've had a few extra pounds for sometime, but I seem to have lost them now. Maybe it's a coincidence, I don't know.

May 4th, 2004, 11:55 am #9

Good luck! xx
thats very good progress! how long did this take for you to go up so much and also how old are you? Have you always been a b cup or have you shrunk through pregnancy?