Untitled

Untitled

May 27th, 2009, 3:26 pm #1

hiya ive had very small breasts from a teenager i never seemed to grow atall!! i first took a herbal tablet for bust growth at sixteen but didnt have enough money to stik it out, so rsulted in padding my bra ( as a teenager does. lol} im now in my ealy twenty's and have stuck to the program for two months now.
i cant honestly report any size increse, but a little fullness as now i have a cleavege, well very small but hey ho. i have brought two more months supply hoping i will increse at least a cup size. what percentage of clients actually get a possitive result, as im starting to doubt its capabitily.

May 30th, 2009, 7:47 pm #2

ive had positive results with at least a cup size bigger after 4 months one week :) on the pills and cream

Rebecca
Rebecca

July 6th, 2009, 8:21 am #3

hiya ive had very small breasts from a teenager i never seemed to grow atall!! i first took a herbal tablet for bust growth at sixteen but didnt have enough money to stik it out, so rsulted in padding my bra ( as a teenager does. lol} im now in my ealy twenty's and have stuck to the program for two months now.
i cant honestly report any size increse, but a little fullness as now i have a cleavege, well very small but hey ho. i have brought two more months supply hoping i will increse at least a cup size. what percentage of clients actually get a possitive result, as im starting to doubt its capabitily.
It sounds like you're doing OK to me. If you've seen a difference in 2 months that's a good result. With a bit of patience you might reach your goal. You have to remember than 2 monts is not very long.

Monica
Monica

July 12th, 2009, 9:49 am #4

You have to allow at least 3 months and judge it then

Gemma
Gemma

December 4th, 2009, 1:48 pm #5

I bought a noogleberry breast pump bout 1 and a half mths ago and I think you get more of a result if you use that aswell as herbs, it is a pain as to get results you need to use for at least 45 mins twice aday and remember that it isnt going to happen over nite at that price but if you stick to it then after a yr or some even say 6 mths you only need to use it twice a wk to maintain, hope this helps.xx.

Annalease
Annalease

December 6th, 2009, 9:21 am #6

Presumably any breast pump would do, as pumping would be the same whatever pump you have.

11bhot
11bhot

January 5th, 2011, 12:27 pm #7

Not all breast pumps are the same.

a)bosom beauty tends to cause brusing due to high pressure and due to the cups the shape of swelling it promotes are slightly different to other breast cups eg. noogleberry
b)Brava, lower pressure for a longer period again the shape is differnt
c)noogleberry is in my opinoin a healhty inbetween and promotes the most cleavage
d)there many other brands but these 2 are the most popular

I agree it would be more efficient to use both herbs and noogleberry

milani
milani

January 17th, 2011, 10:56 am #8

i had positive results going from 81cm to about 87cm mostly in about 4 months sticking to wonderup religiously!.