Too negative?

Too negative?

Josie
Josie

September 5th, 2004, 8:46 am #1

Hi, I'm just calling in here from the US. I read this forum with interest, but I think you gals are just too negative about having smaller breasts. I know it's better to have more than less, but it's too much to say it's the only thing that matters as some of you do. Do you get our movies in England? Like how to lose a guy in 10 days with Kate Hudson. You all need to see it. This gal is really small up top, but it's a something to see how confident she is and I've heard lots of guys say she's absolutely fabulous, especially when she wears the yellow dress at the end of the movie. I admire her so much for not going along with Hollywood's idea of what a woman should look like by getting implants. Anyways good luck everyone with wonderup, I heard a lot of gals got results with it, but just don't think that big breasts are the only thing that counts, okay?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 7th, 2004, 10:40 am #2

i believe if you think about your breasts all the time you can start to get obsessed.
there aremany famous peopel who have small breasts but are still sexy, cameron diaz nicole kidman gweneth paltrow jennifer garner kate hudson and then al the supermodels and models, kate moss siena miller
not all guys like big breasts. most of the guys i speak to say mr=ore than a handful is a waste
there is so many more important things in life to worry about, be thankful you are alive. when you think the world exists and wil go on forever and ever does it matter i YOU have an a or a b cup
i am all with using wonderup but i just think people should keep things in perspective, breasts only make up a tiny amount of you as a person ( appreciate the irony hehe)dont let it get you down to much

Marion
Marion

September 7th, 2004, 12:28 pm #3

Please tell us Anon, are you taking these tablets?

And if you think that talking about this subject is obessional, then tell me why so many people come on this message board, and why indeed have you come on to it yourself?

It is not right to knock people for expressing their emotions just because there are worse things out there, we all KNOW that. Nor is it right to criticise just because you do not feel the same way. It's a bit like telling a schizophrenic to get a grip.

This message board is for people to express their feelings and hopefully to get support from people who are like minded.

I think that you are wrong to come on this messageboard for women who are taking breast enlargement tablets to tell us all that we are obsessed. What did you expect us to be talking about, Coronation Street?

susan
susan

September 7th, 2004, 4:17 pm #4

i believe if you think about your breasts all the time you can start to get obsessed.
there aremany famous peopel who have small breasts but are still sexy, cameron diaz nicole kidman gweneth paltrow jennifer garner kate hudson and then al the supermodels and models, kate moss siena miller
not all guys like big breasts. most of the guys i speak to say mr=ore than a handful is a waste
there is so many more important things in life to worry about, be thankful you are alive. when you think the world exists and wil go on forever and ever does it matter i YOU have an a or a b cup
i am all with using wonderup but i just think people should keep things in perspective, breasts only make up a tiny amount of you as a person ( appreciate the irony hehe)dont let it get you down to much
we musnt forget though that kate moss, kate hudson etc are celebrities, that lead totally different lives to us. That makes a big difference, and actually Kiera Knightley has a hang up about her small boobs. It is the media that make us all so paranoid about it. I never grew even through my pregnancies, so i knew that WU wouldnt work for me. and it didnt.

Sarah
Sarah

September 7th, 2004, 8:57 pm #5

Hi, I'm just calling in here from the US. I read this forum with interest, but I think you gals are just too negative about having smaller breasts. I know it's better to have more than less, but it's too much to say it's the only thing that matters as some of you do. Do you get our movies in England? Like how to lose a guy in 10 days with Kate Hudson. You all need to see it. This gal is really small up top, but it's a something to see how confident she is and I've heard lots of guys say she's absolutely fabulous, especially when she wears the yellow dress at the end of the movie. I admire her so much for not going along with Hollywood's idea of what a woman should look like by getting implants. Anyways good luck everyone with wonderup, I heard a lot of gals got results with it, but just don't think that big breasts are the only thing that counts, okay?
I know I'm very negative about my chest, but I don't even have a bra size, so of course I'm going to be. I feel like a freak.
on the other hand, when I get attention from guys I tend to think, well there must be something they like, because they definately aren't after my chest!
I wouldn't want huge boobs, I'd be happy with an AA or a A preferably. Just so I can go in a shop and buy a nice bra, instead of a massive overly padded thing.

Louisa
Louisa

September 8th, 2004, 3:25 am #6

we musnt forget though that kate moss, kate hudson etc are celebrities, that lead totally different lives to us. That makes a big difference, and actually Kiera Knightley has a hang up about her small boobs. It is the media that make us all so paranoid about it. I never grew even through my pregnancies, so i knew that WU wouldnt work for me. and it didnt.
The point is though that all the celebs mentioned have otherwise perfect figures - size 8/10 usually. I am size 12-14 and this is the reason I hate having small boobs is because I feel ridiculous! I would be more than happy with my chest if I was skinny. I know not everyone agrees as this topic has been discussed before but I really do think small boobs look much more acceptable on a small frame!

sharon
sharon

September 8th, 2004, 7:08 am #7

And if you think that talking about this subject is obessional, then tell me why so many people come on this message board, and why indeed have you come on to it yourself?

It is not right to knock people for expressing their emotions just because there are worse things out there, we all KNOW that. Nor is it right to criticise just because you do not feel the same way. It's a bit like telling a schizophrenic to get a grip.

This message board is for people to express their feelings and hopefully to get support from people who are like minded.

I think that you are wrong to come on this messageboard for women who are taking breast enlargement tablets to tell us all that we are obsessed. What did you expect us to be talking about, Coronation Street?
you are dead right there marion, thats what we are here for, we all know there is worse in the world, but this is a problem that affects us here and now.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 8th, 2004, 7:53 am #8

sheesh i was only trying to make you feel better
by saying that you should be more positive

Janet
Janet

September 8th, 2004, 10:04 am #9

The point is though that all the celebs mentioned have otherwise perfect figures - size 8/10 usually. I am size 12-14 and this is the reason I hate having small boobs is because I feel ridiculous! I would be more than happy with my chest if I was skinny. I know not everyone agrees as this topic has been discussed before but I really do think small boobs look much more acceptable on a small frame!
i agree with you louisa, i am a hefty size 14 almost a 16 but with nothing in the chest department. I would either like to be fat with a bust or skinny all over. i look totally out of proportion. I understand exactly what you mean.

susy
susy

September 8th, 2004, 1:33 pm #10

You have a point but then the supermodels have their fantastic looks going for them and to be honest I don't class Cameron Diaz, Gwynneth etc.. as in the small category.

What size are you? If you are more than a 34A you obviously don't have the same hang ups as a lot of the women writing here