This really worked

This really worked

Jake
Jake

February 10th, 2006, 12:04 pm #1

This Manplus really worked, at least for a time. The effect seems to have gone now as far as I can tell. But for atime it was definitely working. I'm not sure what to think now, but I have to say for a while at least it did work.

Faren
Faren

February 10th, 2006, 6:56 pm #2

Surely that's what you would hope and expect to happen. Not that it would make you suddenly think about sex every minute of every day. If you think about it you'll probably realise it's worked and that's the effect it should have on you. In other words, it's not going to make you utterly obsesed with sex all of a sudden.

Col
Col

February 13th, 2006, 7:07 pm #3

This Manplus really worked, at least for a time. The effect seems to have gone now as far as I can tell. But for atime it was definitely working. I'm not sure what to think now, but I have to say for a while at least it did work.
It sounds like it's working to me!

Jake
Jake

February 15th, 2006, 11:49 am #4

You are probably right. I will continue taking it and see what happens next. Yes most likely it's working, but let's see.

Jake
Jake

February 20th, 2006, 8:25 am #5

OK it's working again now, but I'm taking more than it says on the label.

John
John

February 22nd, 2006, 9:00 am #6

Yes I corroborate this: I get an effect but I'm taking quite a lot more tablets than indicated.

Mike
Mike

March 22nd, 2006, 7:38 pm #7

SAME HERE !

I find Manplus really works for me but I take a lot more than the indicated amount.