Taking the tablets

Taking the tablets

Maxine
Maxine

August 27th, 2006, 8:21 pm #1

These tablets are not very big but I don't like swallowing ANY tablets. Is it OK if I chew them up?

H82W8
H82W8

August 28th, 2006, 4:29 am #2

I dont think it would matter if you chewed it up. As long as it gets into the digestive system.

Natalie
Natalie

August 30th, 2006, 6:01 pm #3

These tablets are not very big but I don't like swallowing ANY tablets. Is it OK if I chew them up?
I don't think it matters if you chew them, but it's probably not necessary as just biting them should be enough.

September 2nd, 2006, 8:36 am #4

I sympathise with you. I'm the same, I hate swallowing pills. I'm also taking Wonderup. Sugar coated pills are always easier to swallow as they are more slippery but Wonderup aren't sugar coated and are quite rough so I coat my pills in margerine to make them slippery. It works a treat. Also, I take my pills with milk rather than water which has made an even bigger difference as the milk is thicker and you can't feel the pills going down like you can with water. Try these two methods and you might find swallowing the pills so much easier. I wish you all the best.
Desperate Lynne