Soreness

Soreness

Amy
Amy

August 3rd, 2006, 9:46 pm #1

Hi all, Ive had sore breasts for about 2 and a half weeks so far but no signs of growth yet. Is this usual? Also sometimes I look in the mirror and think they look different but they still measure the same as before, maybe I'm deluding myself :-(
Please let me know if anyone else has experienced sore breasts or nipples like this and can be of help! xxx

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 4th, 2006, 4:54 pm #2

Hi, Amy! I've also been taking WU, and using the cream, for a little over two weeks, and have experienced slight soreness (or warmth) off and on in that timeframe. While I'm sure I wouldn't measure differently yet, I do believe I look fuller -- particularly towards the middle of my chest, where I used to be rather bony.

Natalie
Natalie

August 5th, 2006, 2:11 pm #3

Hi all, Ive had sore breasts for about 2 and a half weeks so far but no signs of growth yet. Is this usual? Also sometimes I look in the mirror and think they look different but they still measure the same as before, maybe I'm deluding myself :-(
Please let me know if anyone else has experienced sore breasts or nipples like this and can be of help! xxx
I only started 5 days ago and today I am sore! I'm assuming this is a good sign.

August 6th, 2006, 10:23 pm #4

Hi girls Jelly here, Im not on wonderup myself yet still doing single herbs but I know lots of girls who are really doing well on it. tingles are great soreness is great but dont be in a hurry to see growth in a few days, the longer more slow consistent growth you have the less chance you have of getting strech marks. what your doing is the body is slowly creating fat cells and that takes time so soreness and tingles should not be connected to the expectation that you will see imediate growth ! but it does usually mean that your body is working hard to make fat cells !unless the sorness is from your period coming. also for many women its not even necessary to get pain to have growth, good luck your all taking a wonderful product love jelly Deeee...

elle
elle

August 7th, 2006, 2:25 pm #5

thanks jelly, it's encouraging to know we could be successfull with WU. and i heard about your results, well done!

elle
elle

August 7th, 2006, 2:27 pm #6

Hi girls Jelly here, Im not on wonderup myself yet still doing single herbs but I know lots of girls who are really doing well on it. tingles are great soreness is great but dont be in a hurry to see growth in a few days, the longer more slow consistent growth you have the less chance you have of getting strech marks. what your doing is the body is slowly creating fat cells and that takes time so soreness and tingles should not be connected to the expectation that you will see imediate growth ! but it does usually mean that your body is working hard to make fat cells !unless the sorness is from your period coming. also for many women its not even necessary to get pain to have growth, good luck your all taking a wonderful product love jelly Deeee...
im sore but my period is'nt due for a week and a half to two weeks, is that good?

Epiphany
Epiphany

August 9th, 2006, 1:56 pm #7

Yes that's a perfect sign, it happened to me exactly the same.

elle
elle

August 16th, 2006, 10:09 pm #8

hi ephiany (sorry if i spelt wrong) thanks, how are you doing on WU? it sounds like you have been successfull :o) my pains have gone a bit, i rarely feel them now and i did'nt get the normal fluctuations when i started my period, also i think only one boob(the bigger one :S) has filled out a little did you experiance any of this? xxx