RESULT!!!

RESULT!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2004, 4:11 pm #1

Hi all. Just thought id give a few words of incouragement. I started wu at the end of november and have seen some great results. I started off with a bit of tingling and aching in the first week, then saw swelling after about two weeks but this dissapeared after my period for the first couple of months. Im now growing steadily, though a little slower but the growth seems to be staying now.
I started a small 36b and am now a full 36c and almost a 36d i think, though i need to go shopping for a new bra to confirm. I dont find measuring with a tape a reliable way of telling.
I have also found the cream to be excellent for firming. My boobs now look pert again and feel firm!! woo hoo!
Good luck to you all! And anyone who started in nov please share your results too, id be interested to know if you are also still growing. Im wondering if i will make it to a full D!

March 29th, 2004, 7:30 pm #2

hi just wanted to let you know thats a really good result and i hope i do as well as you have been taking them for a week now although i havnt felt and tingling or aching at all, hope thats not a bad thing, all the best.

Annalie
Annalie

March 29th, 2004, 7:45 pm #3

Hi all. Just thought id give a few words of incouragement. I started wu at the end of november and have seen some great results. I started off with a bit of tingling and aching in the first week, then saw swelling after about two weeks but this dissapeared after my period for the first couple of months. Im now growing steadily, though a little slower but the growth seems to be staying now.
I started a small 36b and am now a full 36c and almost a 36d i think, though i need to go shopping for a new bra to confirm. I dont find measuring with a tape a reliable way of telling.
I have also found the cream to be excellent for firming. My boobs now look pert again and feel firm!! woo hoo!
Good luck to you all! And anyone who started in nov please share your results too, id be interested to know if you are also still growing. Im wondering if i will make it to a full D!
Oh, thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of us! It was very interesting to read, especially because I also saw a big swelling in my breasts within the first two weeks after beginning on WU and lost it again only two weeks ago, just before my period was to begin, which has been rather frustrating to me. But hearing now that you started to grow for real after swelling up and then "shrinking" is very encouraging to me, because it allows me to hope for a permanent improvement (I'm only in my 7th week of taking WU - I began in February!).

Thanks so much for the info and keep posting more messages until you reach the coveted D-cup!

Regards and good luck,

Annalie

joanna
joanna

March 30th, 2004, 12:57 pm #4

That is both brilliant and encouraging news. I started on Feb 25th,I too experienced swelling after two weeks. I have had one period since starting WU and have managed to keep what I gained. I hope that continues. I too started off a loose 36b but now a full 36b, I think your progress is great, my ideal size is a 36c, I hope I get there as quickly as you did.

Immie
Immie

March 30th, 2004, 9:35 pm #5

Hi! This is all very encouraging....I began WU on Feb 27th and saw an initial 'fullness' in my usually deflated pancakes. This disappeared after my first period, but I am gradually building up again. I can't honestly say they look any larger, but they certainly feel heavier and more substantial! I can't wait to feel more 'in proportion' as I'm a 14 bottom and 10 top! My children have noticed a difference, but perhaps they are just being kind. One day, I SHALL have cleavage! Good luck to you all - any words of encouragement always welcome!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2004, 8:18 am #6

Hey i wrote the mesage RESULT! Thought id just add that i upped my dose too to 3 three times a day, this is when i started to see the growth staying. might help some of you too!! Good luck!

Kaori
Kaori

April 1st, 2004, 1:35 pm #7

Hi everyone,

I've been taking wonderup for 3 months, I started off with a very flat and saggy looking 36B(that's after having two children by the way). When I started taking Wonderup I felt a tingling sensation within the first 2 weeks. This soon stopped but my breasts were indeed alot fuller. But then after I had my monthly cycle it all disappeared....I was so disappointed but still persevered.
Two weeks ago I had my bra size measured and I just couldn't believe it when the lady told me that I was a 34C/D. I was so happy and I'm glad that I continued with the recommended 3 month dose, instead of giving up as I had thought about doing countless times, (due to the disappearing acts that my breasts would do after my cycle).

Anyway, good luck to you all!!

Zoe
Zoe

April 9th, 2004, 2:31 pm #8

I think the number one lesson that you can learn from this message board is that for some people it really pays to be patient.

Lizzie
Lizzie

May 20th, 2004, 5:47 pm #9

I agree, that's the most important thing that anyobe can learn here. Of course it's great for those who get quick results, but I'm sure they are in a minority. The majority of us need to have reasonable patience.

Marsha
Marsha

May 31st, 2004, 10:03 am #10

I think the number one lesson that you can learn from this message board is that for some people it really pays to be patient.
Patience doen't work for everyone though.