Reduced acne

Reduced acne

Lolly
Lolly

May 29th, 2009, 7:46 am #1

I'm finding that Wonderup has reduced my acne and really cleared my face up. Did I just get lucky or have others experienced this happy effect?

Lori
Lori

June 5th, 2009, 7:24 am #2

I have heard women say that before. I think some herb in Wonderup has an anti-acne action.

Kelly
Kelly

June 22nd, 2009, 8:24 am #3

I'm finding that Wonderup has reduced my acne and really cleared my face up. Did I just get lucky or have others experienced this happy effect?
My acne seems less since I started Wonderup, but it's hard to be sure as my acne comes and goes anyway. At the moemnt I'm inclined to think that Wonderup has made my acne less but I may be wrong.

Mary
Mary

September 29th, 2009, 10:25 am #4

Everyone's acne is not the same. wonderup may help to reduce acne for some girls, but make no difference whatever to other girls.

Sally S
Sally S

October 12th, 2010, 9:29 am #5

Yes it's true, not everyone's acne is the same. You might get help from Wonderup or you might not, but it all depends on whether the balancing action of the herbs helps your particular acne or not. Acne can be unpredictable and hard to fathom out in terms of what might really help and what won't.

Babs
Babs

March 17th, 2012, 2:52 pm #6

Personally I think you just got lucky! If Wonderup does that for me I'll be over the moon, but I'm not expecting anything like that.