NOT WORKING?

NOT WORKING?

V
V

August 9th, 2006, 12:31 pm #1

Im getting slightly despondent. Im a very impatient person and dont know if that is why I feel like this.
I've been takin WU for 6 weeks now and I still do not see any improvements.

I have found that when I have my period any improvment made in the weeks prior have dissapeared due to fluctuations.

I know that this can differ from person to person, but how long does it take permanant growth to take place?

This is the second time that i've been taking the pills. I tried this product last year but stop because I was'nt seeing any results (mind you, that was probably because I wasnt taking the pills religously).
This time im being V.good and taking them regularly, 2 tablets 3 times aday and still I dont see or feel anything happening.

How long do you think i should continue to take the pills before I give up completely?

Thanx girls

Epiphany
Epiphany

August 9th, 2006, 1:47 pm #2

3 months minimum.

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 9th, 2006, 5:39 pm #3

Hello! I agree with Epiphany. I would make a minimum three-month commitment, including taking WU pills 3x/day 8 hrs apart, massaging 2x/day, drinking lots of water, eating properly, thinking positively... the whole nine yards! (In fact, that's precisely what I'm doing. LOL) IMO, that's the only way to know if you've given it your best shot. Hang in there! We're all rooting for you. :-)

poppy
poppy

August 12th, 2006, 5:22 pm #4

hiya u no u say about drinking lots of water how much do you mean becuase i work full time and when ever i drink water i have to pee straght away lol so i can only drink when i get back from work at harf 6 fank you poppy x x

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 13th, 2006, 11:54 pm #5

Per the FAQ page of the Wonderup website:

Q -- Is there anything I can do to help things along?

A -- Eat sensibly. We believe that you should get proper nutrition. Eating properly helps your body to function properly. Making sure that your protein intake is adequate can be a positive step. It's also helpful if you can try to take as much fluid as possible. Water takes the herbal nutrients into the body. It also takes toxins out of the body. Also, some women who stopped smoking have reported results when previously they were not getting results.

Poppy, if you need more of a guideline, perhaps you should follow the standard of 8 glasses of water per day?