Just starting - key advice

Just starting - key advice

Stacee
Stacee

August 25th, 2006, 7:05 pm #1

Hi, I'm just starting Wonderup today. Since this forum is available, I thought I'd take advantage of it to ask if there is any things I should know about, any key points I should be aware of. I haven't taken anything herbal before, is there naything I should know?

elle
elle

August 25th, 2006, 9:52 pm #2

people recommend taking the pills spaced widley apart, six - seven hours i think. also people have reported good results with massages, so i'd recommend massage. and if you do a google for 'eve's natural breast forum' you will find alot of usefull advice about herbs and be able to see people's results on the picture pages. good luck :o)

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 26th, 2006, 6:38 am #3

Yep, Stacee, Elle is spot on! Plus, if I may add, read the FAQ page of the Wonderup website (http://www.vortexhealth.com/breast-enlargement-faq.html) and follow what they recommend, such as increasing fluids, eating properly, and decreasing caffeine intake. Best wishes!

Jessica
Jessica

August 27th, 2006, 6:06 am #4

And also be patient, I think that should be counted as key advice. It won't happen overnight, so I think being realistic is a key advice.

Jenni
Jenni

August 29th, 2006, 10:05 pm #5

Yep, Stacee, Elle is spot on! Plus, if I may add, read the FAQ page of the Wonderup website (http://www.vortexhealth.com/breast-enlargement-faq.html) and follow what they recommend, such as increasing fluids, eating properly, and decreasing caffeine intake. Best wishes!
Hi there hoping you can help me. Ive just come across this message board and am wondering what Wonderup is exactly? Im 24 and my breasts have not grown ever, i would say im at least a 34a cup if not smaller I hate it. I have a consultant at the hospital but he will not put me forward for surgery which is all i want but with it bein so expensive cant afford it and quite frankly dont think i should have to pay as i have a medical problem. Is there anything else you could possible recommend for me?

Im greatful for any help possible or would love to speak to people in the same boat as me who no how it feels if you no any sites i can visit please let me no

Many thanks

Luv Jen

Beestings
Beestings

August 30th, 2006, 9:40 am #6

hi jen i am the same size as you but i am going to give wonderup ago my sister tried it she has gone from a B to a C i am 39 with 3 children i will let you know if it worked for me luv beestings

buzz,s mate!
buzz,s mate!

September 2nd, 2006, 6:28 pm #7

hi beesting trollop!......ive joined you and your sister joe buzz.....just taken my first dose...what have i let myself in for!!!!!

September 3rd, 2006, 10:23 am #8

hi could that be hazy good luck if it is. i am on day 5. got some pain in them yesterday. It wasnt very nice but its gone now i will keep you posted luv beestings

buzz,s mate!
buzz,s mate!

September 5th, 2006, 8:10 pm #9

well day 5 and nothing yet, wouldnt really expect to feel different but everyone on here has said they got pains or twitches,?.....and just read earlier on another post that sleeping on your stomach will stop it from working!!!...well if that is true i might as well give up know, i have slept on my stomach all my life and at 40 im hardly gonna change now!

September 5th, 2006, 11:07 pm #10

i had some pain on day 4 but feel back to normal now i dont sleep on my front so we shall see if it works for me. Keep going you never know luv beestings