just started

just started

August 30th, 2006, 9:31 am #1

hi eveyone a bit nervous about trying wonderup. But my sister tried it she went from a B to a C so i shall give it ago. I have 3 children brest fed them . so now i am only an A i am 39 size 10 i will keep you posted luv beestings x

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 30th, 2006, 4:48 pm #2

Welcome, Beestings! Why are you nervous about taking WU? How long did it take your sister to get her final results (i.e., from B to C cup)? Just curious. I am 42, started out nearly flat, breastfed three children, and have been taking WU for over a month now. I have increased fullness, and, at present, lots of breast warmth/mild soreness. I would LOVE to be a B cup one day. Time will tell... Best wishes as you start WU, and do keep us all posted on your progress! :-)

lizzy
lizzy

August 31st, 2006, 12:22 pm #3

Hi, I'm 39, size 10 with two breast fed children so I am in a very similar position to you. I have always had very tiny breasts but after my second child I was left with two skin bags and very little else. I have been taking WU for about 2 months now and have really noticed some fullness in my chest and breasts. I now can actually say I fill my meger 34a bra, hopefully in another couple of months I will be brave enough to go for a bra fitting. (I have always been to embarrased as there has never been anything to measure. Good luck to you both and keep posting the progress.

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 31st, 2006, 4:11 pm #4

Bravo, Lizzy! Isn't it wonderful to have improvement? I am so thankful for just looking better, and feeling a little less self-conscious. Obviously, I'm hoping for more, since I'm still not at a point where I actually NEED to wear a bra for anything other than padding. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this is only the beginning, and that there are great things to come. Don't know about you, but I'd be thrilled to grow to a B cup using WU -- even it took two years to get there!

September 1st, 2006, 9:52 am #5

Welcome, Beestings! Why are you nervous about taking WU? How long did it take your sister to get her final results (i.e., from B to C cup)? Just curious. I am 42, started out nearly flat, breastfed three children, and have been taking WU for over a month now. I have increased fullness, and, at present, lots of breast warmth/mild soreness. I would LOVE to be a B cup one day. Time will tell... Best wishes as you start WU, and do keep us all posted on your progress! :-)
hi it took my sister 3 months to get from a B to a C . i have been on them 2 days now dont feel any different but i will keep going. men cant really understand but after having 3 kids my chest went flat i am only an A i am happy with my body because i keep fit but you cant get your chest back from exercising. I really hope all us women get something out of this i will keep you all posted Luv beestings

joe buzz
joe buzz

September 1st, 2006, 11:08 pm #6

sister of beestings have been off wu for some weeks now stil have my c cup hope sis has size when she has done her 3 months good luck to all
xxx joe buzz xxx

ps if you want to know how i got on put in joe buzz in search message it will give you my weekly progress when i did it all 3 months xx

September 3rd, 2006, 10:26 am #7

HI SISTER NOT SO SURE ABOUT THIS BUT I WILL KEEP GOING IF YOU SAY IT WORKS. DONT THINK HUBBY WAS TOO IMPRESSED LOL. I am on day 5 had some pain yesterday but back to normal today keep you posted luv Beestings