Just started

Just started

Natalie
Natalie

August 5th, 2006, 2:12 pm #1

I just started 5 days ago and today I feel sore in the boob dept. I'm just hoping this is the sign of good things tio come.

elle
elle

August 6th, 2006, 9:42 am #2

it has been 7 full days now and since a couple of days ago i've been feeling pains in one of them.

you mite be a quick responder. how old are you? and what is your starting point?

i'm 20 and starting from A

xxx

elle
elle

August 6th, 2006, 9:52 am #3

I just started 5 days ago and today I feel sore in the boob dept. I'm just hoping this is the sign of good things tio come.
natalie and to everyone feeling sore, are your pains constant? or do they just appear for a little while?

Sharon Rose
Sharon Rose

August 7th, 2006, 6:53 pm #4

In my case they come and go. Thery don't last very long at all.

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 7th, 2006, 8:02 pm #5

Yes, that's how it is for me as well (i.e., comes and goes, doesn't last long). Often times, I seem to feel the soreness/warmth at night, as I'm about to fall asleep. Some days, I don't notice any soreness at all.

elle
elle

August 9th, 2006, 7:59 am #6

thats what mine are like. how are you two progressing? and at the eginning did the bigger one hurt more? im scared because my bigger one is hurting more, actually the bigger one is hurting alot and i could be imagining pain in the smaller one. thats how i grew during puberty tho, the smaller one took longer and felt less painfull. can anyone relate to this?

xxx

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 9th, 2006, 3:36 pm #7

Elle, I'm now on day 19 or so of WU, and my soreness seems to be nearly gone for now. It's Day 4 of my period and, given some of the posts I've read here, I'm curious to see if things change after my cycle.

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 9th, 2006, 3:52 pm #8

thats what mine are like. how are you two progressing? and at the eginning did the bigger one hurt more? im scared because my bigger one is hurting more, actually the bigger one is hurting alot and i could be imagining pain in the smaller one. thats how i grew during puberty tho, the smaller one took longer and felt less painfull. can anyone relate to this?

xxx
Sorry, Elle! Forgot to address this in my last post. No, while I do have some asymmetry, I have not noticed one breast feeling more sore than the other. They both seem to be on the same track! LOL. Plus, my soreness has been mild -- kinda like what you feel like after a light workout? Oh, and after just posting that my soreness seems to have disappeared for the time being, I am (now) feeling warmth/soreness in my chest. Come to think of it, seems the soreness usually comes about an hour after taking the pills!

August 10th, 2006, 3:10 pm #9

I feel crazy but I have already felt some changes. I use the cream and the tablets. Does it seem too early to notice a difference? My size right now is a 34B. But I want them to be firmer because after my 2 children they don't look the same. I will keep updating on my progress.

Mel
Mel

August 10th, 2006, 8:01 pm #10

It's possible. I know it sounds soon, but occasionally something can be felt in 3 or 4 days. I heard that said, but usually they are the very young ones who say it.