Immediate effect

Immediate effect

Roger
Roger

February 15th, 2006, 2:45 pm #1

This Manplus worked for me the first day I took it. Immediate effect! Anyone else found the same?

Graham
Graham

February 16th, 2006, 7:46 am #2

I didn't know it was even possible for it to work that fast. The first time I noticed anything different was about after 10 to 14 days. I can't remember more exactly, but that would be what it is. Are you sure it worked that fast? Maybe it was a coincidence?

Poetical Pete
Poetical Pete

February 17th, 2006, 10:15 pm #3

This Manplus worked for me the first day I took it. Immediate effect! Anyone else found the same?
I agree, desire is something which waxes and wanes anyway. I'd say surely a coincidence.

Roger
Roger

February 19th, 2006, 8:24 am #4

No, I'm not kidding, nor mistaken, nor was it a coincidence. Manplus worked for me the first time I took it. No kidding!

Mark
Mark

February 19th, 2006, 5:03 pm #5

No disrepect, but I think this is probably an example of placebo, which is a more powerful force than most people realise.

Roger
Roger

February 20th, 2006, 8:23 am #6

I don't think placebo is aplicable to something like this. There are some things that may be susceptible to placebo, but this is not one of them.

Mark
Mark

February 21st, 2006, 8:48 am #7

Placebo is a more powerful force than you may reconise and can affect virtually anything. It can be so powerful that sugar solution can work better for some people than prescription medication. That means you could be experiencing the placebo effect and really have no idea it's happening.

Jon
Jon

September 1st, 2006, 7:46 pm #8

I don't think placebo is aplicable to something like this. There are some things that may be susceptible to placebo, but this is not one of them.
Why? I think this could have the placebo effect the same as anything else.