Hereditary Small Breasts

Hereditary Small Breasts

Kim Hannigan
Kim Hannigan

February 4th, 2009, 5:22 pm #1

If small breasts are hireditary...I'm thinking that this may not work...as my breast would not be small because of a hormone imbalance...just due to genes

Lori
Lori

February 4th, 2009, 9:03 pm #2

You're right and what you say is quite possible. Wonderup can't overcome genetic factors.

I don't think there are many women though who are small breasted for genetic reasons alone. I'm guessing that a big majority of women can be helped by Wonderup, to some extent or other. Not saying everyone can get fantastic results.

Helen
Helen

February 14th, 2009, 1:12 pm #3

If small breasts are hireditary...I'm thinking that this may not work...as my breast would not be small because of a hormone imbalance...just due to genes
I came across this, which relates to your question:

"You may be small breasted because of a genetic trait, but that is only one possibility as there are many reasons why a woman may have small breasts. In puberty her hormones may not have been released in the right quantities at the right time, for which there could be many possible causes quite unrelated to genetics. Breast growth is essentially a reaction to hormonal stimulus and not generally a condition that is locked into some genetic code. Admittedly, genetics could still be the explanation in some cases, and maybe it is in yours, but in reality it's low on the list of possibilities and is not likely to be a common explanation for lack of breast growth."

Jodie
Jodie

March 1st, 2009, 6:25 pm #4

That's good to read, I think it sums it up pretty well. I've never believed my small breasts was genetic, especially as everyone esle on both sides of my family has more than enough!

Leila
Leila

April 6th, 2009, 10:10 am #5

The problem is that you can never know that your breats are small due to genetics, so I wouldn't go assuming that.

Kelly
Kelly

June 22nd, 2009, 8:26 am #6

That's good to read, I think it sums it up pretty well. I've never believed my small breasts was genetic, especially as everyone esle on both sides of my family has more than enough!
You might have had the unlucky mix of genes though so there's no certainty about this. Your genetic make up could be different in that respect to the rest of your family.

Amanda
Amanda

July 14th, 2009, 9:24 am #7

The problem is that you can never know that your breats are small due to genetics, so I wouldn't go assuming that.
That's very true, you can't know things like that. Genetics is very complex and you can't know when it's a limiting factor. I'm sure most women have the potential to grow their breasts though, if they are less than a C cup.

Viv
Viv

August 17th, 2010, 7:07 am #8

I came across this, which relates to your question:

"You may be small breasted because of a genetic trait, but that is only one possibility as there are many reasons why a woman may have small breasts. In puberty her hormones may not have been released in the right quantities at the right time, for which there could be many possible causes quite unrelated to genetics. Breast growth is essentially a reaction to hormonal stimulus and not generally a condition that is locked into some genetic code. Admittedly, genetics could still be the explanation in some cases, and maybe it is in yours, but in reality it's low on the list of possibilities and is not likely to be a common explanation for lack of breast growth."
Yes you can't go blaming lack of breast growth on genes all the time, that's an easy explanation but usually not true, although genes do affect it, so you can't ignore genetics.

Sammie
Sammie

January 9th, 2011, 12:44 pm #9

That's very true, you can't know things like that. Genetics is very complex and you can't know when it's a limiting factor. I'm sure most women have the potential to grow their breasts though, if they are less than a C cup.
I'm sure you're right. I don't think many small breasted women can NEVER grow their breasts.

Xena
Xena

June 26th, 2013, 8:20 pm #10

I agree wholeheartedly, I believe the vast majority of small breasted women can improve their breasts. Let's think positive!