doctors advice?

doctors advice?

jess
jess

August 22nd, 2005, 1:08 pm #1

I was just wondering if anyone spoke to a doctor before taking WU? I just purchased Perfect C and on the packaging it says to speak to a doctor before taking them. The best thing would have been to speak to the doctor before buying them but I didn't.. I'm afraid to ask them cuz I'm assuming they'll just say it's a bad idea?

Jade
Jade

August 22nd, 2005, 8:00 pm #2

Well they probably will say that Perfect C is a bad idea as it doesn't have the medical research and study that Wonderup has. Because Perfect C hasn't been studied properly in the way that Wonderup has they try to cover themselves against any problems by telling you to check with your own doctor. Then again Perfect C aren't exactly generous with the amount of ingredients they give you so it is most likely going to be harmless.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 29th, 2006, 10:34 pm #3

I was just wondering if anyone spoke to a doctor before taking WU? I just purchased Perfect C and on the packaging it says to speak to a doctor before taking them. The best thing would have been to speak to the doctor before buying them but I didn't.. I'm afraid to ask them cuz I'm assuming they'll just say it's a bad idea?
perfect c gave me dark periods and i experienced cramps. but with wonderup i had no cramps and the colour was normal(tho a little heavy like i had during puberty). i get the feeling WU is a healthier product