Do you need to use the cream to get results?

Do you need to use the cream to get results?

March 30th, 2010, 4:11 am #1

Hi, I've seen here that many of you use the cream in conjunction with the pills. Are they necessary for results? It's just I want to be able to do this for the least amount of money possible.

Will using contraception impede the results? For reference I use Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo.

And do you take the pills every day, or only on certain days of your cycle?

Is there anything else you need to eat or do in order to optimize results?

Thanks!

Sharon
Sharon

March 30th, 2010, 10:46 am #2

Take Wonderup every day. I think being consistent with use is quite important in getting results.

Charlie
Charlie

April 1st, 2010, 9:18 am #3

Hi, I've seen here that many of you use the cream in conjunction with the pills. Are they necessary for results? It's just I want to be able to do this for the least amount of money possible.

Will using contraception impede the results? For reference I use Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo.

And do you take the pills every day, or only on certain days of your cycle?

Is there anything else you need to eat or do in order to optimize results?

Thanks!
Do you mean are the pills necessary? If that's what you mean then yes they are. Or do you mean are they both necessary, in which case they often aren't? I think using the cream gives you a better chance but it's not essential for success. I would always massage though, cream or no cream.

Alexandra
Alexandra

June 11th, 2010, 7:22 am #4

Yes always massage cream or no cream, it can only help and it's really a good idea.