Dieting? does it affect results

Dieting? does it affect results

anne
anne

December 8th, 2002, 1:03 am #1

I am have only just found this site and am interested in trying Wonderup for myself. I am wondering if it makes any difference to results if you are dieting? - as dieting removes body fat I thought it might counteract the effects - has anyone had any experiences? Maybe it would be better to finish dieting before starting on Wonderup but I am keen to start. Hope this hasn't already been covered on the message board - I did look through for ages but theres a lot to get through! Really good idea having a message board by the way

Sophie
Sophie

December 8th, 2002, 12:18 pm #2

I don't know - I should ask the same question, as I was dieting before I started taking Wonderup and have been concerned as to whether doing both at the same time is a good idea. However, having siad that, my breasts are obviously fuller now, so dieting cannot be counteracting the effects completley. But there is another problem - my breasts are clearly fuller, but taking a measurement around the body produces a smaller measurement than before, which must be due to the weight loss. Therefore, I have a second question - how do you track progress in these circumstances?

Anne
Anne

December 9th, 2002, 7:45 pm #3

Thanks for your reply Sophie, it was really good to hear that you had actually got results whilst dieting. I have gone ahead and ordered now, so fingers crossed! I agree with what you said about measurements - you can't really compare if you are losing weight. I suppose the only thing you can go by is whether your breasts feel firmer and if you are happier with them. And if you feel slimmer too - well what more could you want!!

Cynthia
Cynthia

December 9th, 2002, 7:53 pm #4

I don't know - I should ask the same question, as I was dieting before I started taking Wonderup and have been concerned as to whether doing both at the same time is a good idea. However, having siad that, my breasts are obviously fuller now, so dieting cannot be counteracting the effects completley. But there is another problem - my breasts are clearly fuller, but taking a measurement around the body produces a smaller measurement than before, which must be due to the weight loss. Therefore, I have a second question - how do you track progress in these circumstances?
This isn't a big problem - all you need to do is measure across each breast, rather than measuring right around. Take a measurement from one side of each breast, going across the fullest part, to the other side of the breast only. This gives you breast measurements which are independent of general body size.

Fiona
Fiona

December 10th, 2002, 7:09 pm #5

I am have only just found this site and am interested in trying Wonderup for myself. I am wondering if it makes any difference to results if you are dieting? - as dieting removes body fat I thought it might counteract the effects - has anyone had any experiences? Maybe it would be better to finish dieting before starting on Wonderup but I am keen to start. Hope this hasn't already been covered on the message board - I did look through for ages but theres a lot to get through! Really good idea having a message board by the way
This doesn't seem to have been covered on the message board before and I don't know the answer either, but guessing I would say that Wonderup will hopefully cause breast development regardless of the effects of dieting. However it seems to me that a lot depends on how much of the breast is fat in the first place. If you have little or no fat in the breasts, then dieting should not make any difference to your breast size. But if your breasts have a significant fat content, then dieting can surely reduce them, perhaps just as Wonderup is starting to increase them. Does that make sense? I hope I'm not over-complicating this subject?

Laura
Laura

December 11th, 2002, 9:27 pm #6

I think it's true that Wonderup can have a positive effect on breast development regardless of the effects of dieting. But if you're doing both at the same time it just makes it difficult to be sure of what's doing what. But if you're prepared to accept this complication I don't see why you shouldn't do both together.

Michelle
Michelle

December 18th, 2002, 8:45 pm #7

I'm not sure that it's a good idea to take Wonderup and diet at the same time, but I suspect that a lot of women are doing that.
I agree about the message board, it's a really good idea. I have picked up quite a lot of info from reading it.

Julie
Julie

May 16th, 2003, 8:55 am #8

In the last couple of months I have been dieting and have lost quite a lot from all over - except my bust which is exactly the same as before. Is that because I've been taking Wonderup? I haven't got bigger in the bust area though. I think I've made it impossible to know exactly what's happening and I shouldn't have taken Wonderup and dieted at the same time. But what I think has happened is that Wonderup has maintained my bust size when I've lost from everywhere else. I would advise anyone else not to do these two things together, because you can't be sure of what Wonderup is doing for you. Still I'm not dieting anymore, so now I will better be able to tell what the effects are. This is definitely the advice I would give to others - be patient and do these things one at a time so you can be sure of what's happening, otherwise like me you won't be sure of how much difference Wonderup's actually made to you.

Susan
Susan

September 9th, 2003, 10:53 am #9

I'm not sure that it's a good idea to take Wonderup and diet at the same time, but I suspect that a lot of women are doing that.
I agree about the message board, it's a really good idea. I have picked up quite a lot of info from reading it.
I'm sure you're right, it's not a good idea to try for breast development and diet at the same time. I've a particular reason for saying this, because I was on a very strict diet when I was in puberty as I was so concerned about my weight then and I'm sure that's why my breasts hardly grew.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 11th, 2003, 7:54 am #10

I have grown an inch so far and I have been dieting at the same time...another thing that i have also found is that this time I have not lost breast tissue when dieting either as it it usually the first thing to shrink!!!