Delivery in United States

Delivery in United States

Anoymous
Anoymous

April 19th, 2009, 6:03 pm #1

I am wondering how these packages are sent..I live in the United States and I am wondering if they would still be delivered by UPS?? I am 17, and I don't want my mom knowing I am ordering these. Anyone else figure a way out of a similar situation? I figured I could call my post office and have them hold it, but I am really not sure if it would go there or if it is delivered through UPS or what. Someone help please?

Mandy
Mandy

April 19th, 2009, 8:24 pm #2

They are delivered via USPS and not UPS.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 20th, 2009, 10:05 pm #3

the guy will come to your house and give you the parcel and will get it signed

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 21st, 2009, 8:12 pm #4

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I would prefer it if the post office held it for me, and I went to pick it up myself. I don't want anyone in my family asking me what's in the package. Does anyone know how to instruct the post office to do this...?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 23rd, 2009, 2:34 am #5

Yes instructions would be fabulous if anyone has already done this!

Sarah
Sarah

December 29th, 2009, 9:34 am #6

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I would prefer it if the post office held it for me, and I went to pick it up myself. I don't want anyone in my family asking me what's in the package. Does anyone know how to instruct the post office to do this...?
I'm not sure that you can do that. It's a nice idea but I don't see how it could work. You only get to pick a package up if they attempt delivery and fail and leave you a card to say so.

Debra
Debra

February 3rd, 2011, 10:54 am #7

As far as I know you need a PO Box address in order to do that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

kandi
kandi

March 5th, 2011, 10:27 am #8

I am wondering how these packages are sent..I live in the United States and I am wondering if they would still be delivered by UPS?? I am 17, and I don't want my mom knowing I am ordering these. Anyone else figure a way out of a similar situation? I figured I could call my post office and have them hold it, but I am really not sure if it would go there or if it is delivered through UPS or what. Someone help please?
the packages of wonderup are discrete on the outside anyway, i don't know if this helps but the packages are just plain on the outside, no indication of the contents