Can you cut the tablets in half?

Can you cut the tablets in half?

Holly
Holly

July 26th, 2009, 9:11 am #1

I know the Wonderup tablets are small, but I just hate taking tablets and tried to cut one in half with a knife, but it juct crumbled into dust! Does anyone know if there's a way to cut them?

Janice
Janice

July 26th, 2009, 9:21 am #2

You don't need to cut them in half, you can just bite them in half with your back teeth. They are very easy to bite.

Louise
Louise

August 7th, 2009, 11:31 am #3

Yes you can bite them easily, but the tablets are pretty small anyway really.

Sarah
Sarah

December 29th, 2009, 9:29 am #4

I know the Wonderup tablets are small, but I just hate taking tablets and tried to cut one in half with a knife, but it juct crumbled into dust! Does anyone know if there's a way to cut them?
I'm pretty sure you can't really cut them, but if you put a Wonderup tablet in your mouth it gets wet and crumbles anyway. They break up quite easily into powder, but I don't really recommend the taste.

Grace
Grace

March 8th, 2010, 10:31 am #5

I think I'd prefer swallowing them, but the tablets are pretty small anyways.

Candy
Candy

May 6th, 2010, 8:07 am #6

I'm pretty sure you can't really cut them, but if you put a Wonderup tablet in your mouth it gets wet and crumbles anyway. They break up quite easily into powder, but I don't really recommend the taste.
It's true, if you get them wet the tablets full apart anyway, lol. So I wouldn't worry about trying to cut them.

Sarah Louise
Sarah Louise

September 21st, 2010, 9:12 am #7

Lol, they don't crumble into dust, but powdered herb! Anyway, come on girls, as tablets go, these wonderup ones are pretty small, but as you can bite them anyway if need be there really isn't any problem here.

Babs
Babs

March 17th, 2012, 2:50 pm #8

Swill them down with a glass of water! The tablets are pretty small anyway as tablets go.