Can it really work?

Can it really work?

CL
CL

February 25th, 2006, 9:24 pm #1

Most likely you will be bored by this question, but can herbs actually influence us in this way? That's all I'm asking.

Baz
Baz

February 26th, 2006, 11:37 am #2

I was actually given a herbal treatment sometime ago WHICH I KNOW DID REDUCE SEX DRIVE and I even found out for a fact that this was something that could happen with that herb, so it wasn't just me by a long chalk. Therefore, my thinking is that if herbs can REDUCE sex drive as I know is possible, logically it must be possible for herbs to INCREASE sex drive.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 6th, 2006, 8:22 am #3

My sex drive was knocked flat by a herbal treatment I was given some time ago, so yes you are right it is 100% a fact that certain herbs can act to lower sex drive. I know I have experienced it myself. And it wasn't subtle either, believe me.

Trevor
Trevor

March 18th, 2006, 8:39 am #4

Saw Palmetto herb will knock your sex drive flat and quickly too. I speak from first hand experience. No kidding, that that will put you off sex completely. My thinking is as stated above. If a herb can have a negative effect on your sex drive, and I know that to be true from experience, than it's not hard to believe that other herbs can have a positive effect.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 22nd, 2006, 11:47 am #5

My sex drive was knocked flat by a herbal treatment I was given some time ago, so yes you are right it is 100% a fact that certain herbs can act to lower sex drive. I know I have experienced it myself. And it wasn't subtle either, believe me.
herbs can lower sex drive just as some drugs will lower sex drive. it is no different.

Bill
Bill

April 20th, 2006, 9:20 am #6

herbs are much more powerful and much more potent than most people realise. They can affect you for good or bad a lot more than is generally understood. But don't worry, the effects of Manplus are only positive.