Breasts after children

Breasts after children

Jen
Jen

June 8th, 2005, 8:38 am #1

My breasts have never been very big and after having two children they are even smaller. Has anyone else had experience of using this product after having children?

Fran
Fran

June 8th, 2005, 7:59 pm #2

I started this after my second child and got a quick response. Even in the first month I could see a change, and I've just reached 5 weeks of use now and things are looking promising.

Oona
Oona

June 11th, 2005, 6:00 pm #3

My breasts have never been very big and after having two children they are even smaller. Has anyone else had experience of using this product after having children?
I'd like to ask the same or similar thing. How many of you are using WU because of the "deflation" due to breast feeding your babies? I'm wondering how well WU has worked for women who are looking to reclaim their pre-pregnancy boobs, and then, maybe a little more (?). (greedy!! :) )

Tela
Tela

June 13th, 2005, 5:47 am #4

I wouldn't say that breast feeding caused any deflation or loss of size in my case, but on the other hand after breast feeding they did start to droop a little. However, I'm pleased to report that my boobs have now regained their previous shape again and I'm very pleased about that. I don't know yet whether they will also get any bigger - if so, that will be a bonus.

Pam
Pam

July 10th, 2005, 9:20 am #5

Same here - after breast feeding I experienced some drooping, if not size decrease. But now my boobs are shaping up again and are also fuller. It may be exaggerating to say that they are bigger, but they are fuller without doubt and firmer too. I would recommend WU to anyone who has lost a little something after breastfeeding.

sindy3363
sindy3363

February 21st, 2006, 11:35 pm #6

kids destroy your breasts, thats why they are smaller
kids suck! DONT BREAST FEED if you want to keep your breasts

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 22nd, 2006, 7:59 am #7

Wow, thats a mature outlook on life, to not give your kids a good start because you want better boobs!!!

Lena
Lena

February 22nd, 2006, 3:12 pm #8

Right you are Anon, don't have any kids if you can't breast feed because you are so worried about your apprearance would be my advice.
I don't care, I have tiny boobs now and even if I grow I will still breast feed, your kids should be worth that or you should really not bother having any.

Sarah
Sarah

February 23rd, 2006, 6:18 pm #9

I dont think it really matters whether you breast feed or not, i know one friend who had two kids and didnt breast feed at all and her boobs are really saggy, her boobs got really big when she was pregnant and then shrank right back again. I have another friend who breast fed both her children and her boobs aren't too bad, definitely better than mine! Luck of the draw i recon. Anyway regardless of whether it ruined my breasts or not, i would still want to give my kids the best start in life!

Lena
Lena

February 23rd, 2006, 8:24 pm #10

My mom breast fed both my brother and me for maybe a total of 8 months or so, maybe longer, I'm not sure exactly but she is over 50 now and went through her menopause and her boobs might not be more than a B cup but they still look nice and round and full even at her age and I remember them from when I was younger and they were always round and firm. Obviously I don't know what they looked like before my brother and I were born but I don't think they were that differen, she always told me that the pregnancies caused her breasts to grow and she kept it afterwards.
She never really wears a bra when she is at home and the bras she does wear aren't underwired and she always says that this is what kept them firm. I have read since then that not wearing a bra can help keep the tissue stronger because the boobs have to support themselves, so maybe that is what you gotta do, who knows, I guess ultimately everyone is different.
ALWAYS wear a sports bra though when you are doing sports because not doing so can rip the tissue and you want to avoid that.
Hope this may help some of you,
Lena