BOOB JOB

BOOB JOB

kath
kath

August 13th, 2006, 10:11 pm #1

I have tried everything to get decent boobs including wonderup and have now just had a boob job which i am delighted with.And so is my husband and he paid for them!!

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 14th, 2006, 6:38 pm #2

Hi, Kath! Good for you! I'm glad you and hubby are happy with your new breasts. I have many friends who say breast augmentation is the best thing they ever did for themselves, whether they had surgery 3, 10, or 20 years ago. I myself was scheduled to have BA on June 30, but opted to cancel, as I realized it wasn't right for me. Have fun buying bras and enjoying your new figure. :-)

elle
elle

August 14th, 2006, 7:19 pm #3

well done! my friend agrees it was the best thing she ever did. tho i do agree that it's not for me, im waaay too afraid

August 14th, 2006, 8:51 pm #4

I have tried everything to get decent boobs including wonderup and have now just had a boob job which i am delighted with.And so is my husband and he paid for them!!
Im just curious as to what the intention of this post is. I believe the wonder up bulletin board are for ENCOURAGEMENT of those taking it.

Your post belongs on the "BOOB JOB" bulleting board mind you.

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 15th, 2006, 1:03 am #5

...with me, at least, if kath wanted to share the conclusion of her story here on the WU board. She has posts going back nearly two years, was a user of WU, and obviously did not succeed in obtaining the results she was seeking via NBE. There are plenty of encouraging posts which, I agree, is the main purpose of this board. It's also appropriate to hear from women for whom WU does not work. Keeps this board real, ya know? I think kath is simply over the moon with her new boobies. Her happiness is obvious, and I wish her well. But, in conclusion... Happy growing, fellow WU'ers! :-)

elle
elle

August 16th, 2006, 10:01 pm #6

i agree i like to read about people finding what they hoped for :o)

August 17th, 2006, 4:59 pm #7

...with me, at least, if kath wanted to share the conclusion of her story here on the WU board. She has posts going back nearly two years, was a user of WU, and obviously did not succeed in obtaining the results she was seeking via NBE. There are plenty of encouraging posts which, I agree, is the main purpose of this board. It's also appropriate to hear from women for whom WU does not work. Keeps this board real, ya know? I think kath is simply over the moon with her new boobies. Her happiness is obvious, and I wish her well. But, in conclusion... Happy growing, fellow WU'ers! :-)

I didnt realize she was here for 2 years with no success. With that said I have a totally different view. So sorry, just so frustrated.

Thank you for understanding.

Best wishes in growth to all.

Kath
Kath

August 19th, 2006, 9:57 pm #8

thankyou for your kind comments and best of luck for all you girls on WU,I hope you get the results you crave !!
Love Kath

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 19th, 2006, 10:25 pm #9

I didnt realize she was here for 2 years with no success. With that said I have a totally different view. So sorry, just so frustrated.

Thank you for understanding.

Best wishes in growth to all.
I understand your frustration. Thanks for posting again -- it takes a big person to come back and say what you did. :-) Just stick with the WU, if you can. I'm very small-breasted (not even an A cup), never grew much with either pregnancy or breastfeeding, and swear I'm looking fuller with WU. ANY improvement is welcome, thankyouverymuch!!!

Scarlett
Scarlett

August 22nd, 2006, 3:18 pm #10

That goes for me too. I was on Erdic for 9 months then Wonderup for another year both of which i took religiously and both with nil effects. I am now 41, now divorced, and having lived with virtually no bust at all for the last 20 years I'd just had enough. So i too opted for a boob job and it is the best thing i have ever done, well worth the money and i should've done it 15 years ago. However I wish i could've had success with the tablets but it just didn't work for me.