bigger nipples sign of growth?????

bigger nipples sign of growth?????

ale
ale

September 15th, 2005, 10:00 am #1

i think i have bigger nipples since i take wu..is it normal?is it a sign of growth?

Jaina
Jaina

September 18th, 2005, 10:22 am #2

Do you mean the nipple itself is bigger or do you mean the areola is bigger?

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 18th, 2005, 10:59 am #3

the aoreola....

ale
ale

September 22nd, 2005, 3:51 pm #4

Do you mean the nipple itself is bigger or do you mean the areola is bigger?
the aoreola

Jill
Jill

September 22nd, 2005, 9:26 pm #5

I say yes, if the breast gets bigger the areola will also increase (and if the areola appears to have increased it mist have been caused by an increase in breast size).

Cathy Mujadin
Cathy Mujadin

September 26th, 2005, 5:40 am #6

However, my problem is, I've completely forgotten how to
measure myself, underneath and around. Is there someone that oculd tell me how to use a measuring tape to my advantage? I'd appreciate any attention given this matter. Thank you! Cathy > moo@sbcglobal.net

Lena
Lena

September 26th, 2005, 10:45 am #7

If you check out this link it tells you how to measure your breasts and on how to find out what size you are. http://www.victoriassecret.com/html/bra/measuring/

Anne
Anne

September 27th, 2005, 9:07 am #8

However, my problem is, I've completely forgotten how to
measure myself, underneath and around. Is there someone that oculd tell me how to use a measuring tape to my advantage? I'd appreciate any attention given this matter. Thank you! Cathy > moo@sbcglobal.net
That's a good link from Lena. This is another page which is similar
www.implantinfo.com/inforesources/size.htm (it's a breast implant site, but don't worry about that, it's still useful).

Beth
Beth

December 11th, 2005, 3:22 pm #9

I say yes, if the breast gets bigger the areola will also increase (and if the areola appears to have increased it mist have been caused by an increase in breast size).
You're right. It's like blowing up a balloon. As the balloon gets bigger the surface of the ballon also expands. The areolas should expand in the same way.

Julie
Julie

January 26th, 2006, 3:38 pm #10

But surely if your braests get bigger the skin will stretch but then grow to accomodate the growth? And the areola would stay the same?