Best Way to Massage?

Best Way to Massage?

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 3rd, 2006, 6:14 pm #1

Hi, everyone! I've done some research on this, but wanted to ask those of you who post here: What is the best way to massage the breasts (I'm using WU cream), and for how long should I be doing it daily, to enhance breast development? Thanks!

Penny
Penny

August 4th, 2006, 7:13 pm #2

I heard it should be 4 or 5 minutes twice a day, but I know some women do a lot more than that.

Sharon Rose
Sharon Rose

August 7th, 2006, 6:55 pm #3

Hi, everyone! I've done some research on this, but wanted to ask those of you who post here: What is the best way to massage the breasts (I'm using WU cream), and for how long should I be doing it daily, to enhance breast development? Thanks!
I try to do 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. I hope that is enough, it seems like a lot to me.

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 7th, 2006, 7:55 pm #4

Thanks for your responses. Yikes! Ten minutes sounds like an eternity to me, Sharon Rose! Good for you for having the patience and commitment. For all who may be interested, here is a link to a video of a woman demonstrating breast massage. FYI, she is shown naked, neck to waist: http://rt0028qa.eresmas.net/breast%20ma ... fcare.mpeg

Epiphany
Epiphany

August 9th, 2006, 1:55 pm #5

I try to do 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes in the evening. I hope that is enough, it seems like a lot to me.
I think a total of 20 minutes a day should definitely be enough.

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 9th, 2006, 3:30 pm #6

Yes, I would think (HOPE!) 20 mins/day is sufficient. I am trying to work up to 10-minute sessions. Guess the best way might be to massage while watching TV or reading. If you're massaging while just watching the clock, the time passes soooooooo slowly!

Mel
Mel

August 10th, 2006, 7:59 pm #7

I couldn't agree more. If you just try and time it even 5 minutes is hard to do and seems like forever.

elle
elle

August 11th, 2006, 6:29 pm #8

i'm using st herb cream (because i brought it b4 hearing about WU) and i'm only massaging untill the cream is absorbed. i spend a little longer on the smaller one because i use more creame on it. about 2 mins on the left, and under a min on the right boob. ill let you know if it works :o)

xxx

OC Mom
OC Mom

August 14th, 2006, 12:12 am #9

Yep, Elle, I'm with you at this point: I can't seem to manage more than a minute or two of massage, twice a day. I cycle through the exercises shown at the link I posted above, throw in a few others, and call it a session! It's hard to get motivated to do something so boring, especially when most(?) women who've had results apparently did not massage. In short, I'm sure massaging helps, but I don't know how much, and I'm lazy! LOL. Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Debbie
Debbie

August 24th, 2006, 6:51 am #10

Yes, I would think (HOPE!) 20 mins/day is sufficient. I am trying to work up to 10-minute sessions. Guess the best way might be to massage while watching TV or reading. If you're massaging while just watching the clock, the time passes soooooooo slowly!
I tried to massage whilst watching TV and thought it would be easier that way, but I found it hard to concentrate. I kept getting lost in what I was watching. I think the best way is to listen to some music, as I found that a lot less distracting. I tried that and it worked pretty well.