Asians or AA

Asians or AA

Anony
Anony

February 22nd, 2010, 3:32 am #1

Have any Asians had any results? Or have any A cups had results? How long and how many cup sizes had you bump up to? Just curious as I heard Asians don't get results?

Emma
Emma

February 22nd, 2010, 12:14 pm #2

Lots of Asians here said they saw results. If you seach for Asians you'll see what I mean.

Grace
Grace

March 8th, 2010, 10:29 am #3

Have any Asians had any results? Or have any A cups had results? How long and how many cup sizes had you bump up to? Just curious as I heard Asians don't get results?
Who told you Asians don't get results? And why?

Katie
Katie

March 28th, 2010, 11:05 am #4

Well Asians here said they saw results and if you have a look you can see for yourself. But there are endless theories about these things so it never surprises me to hear the theories being aired, it's a normal occurrence.

January 8th, 2012, 8:34 pm #5

There are definitely Asians that get results. MY friend got good results with Wonderup and she is japanese.

January 10th, 2012, 7:00 am #6

I am also wondering about this. Any asians here who can share their story?