Are my boobs small?

Are my boobs small?

Dani
Dani

February 5th, 2005, 2:22 pm #1

I think my boobs are small. My mother thinks not. She says there is nothing wrong with me. To settle an argument, does anyone know what the average boob size is? I would describe myself as a small or loose B.

alex
alex

February 6th, 2005, 12:33 pm #2

take as look at the messages on this site and make your own mind up, there are a lot of As and AA cups, so what do you think??

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 7th, 2005, 8:51 am #3

That was a little harsh Alex!!! The Average bra size in the UK is a 34B (Looked up on the net) you cannot say it is between A or AA as the majority are in this board as I think you will find it less common for C cup people to want to increase their size as much as a A cup. So I do think it was a fair enough question to ask :o)

alex
alex

February 10th, 2005, 7:57 am #4

sorry!! No offence meant, I just would give anything to be a B cup and although wonderup has had some effect on me I feel like I will be lucky to get there, so to me a B cup is huge..

anon
anon

February 17th, 2005, 11:20 am #5

That was a little harsh Alex!!! The Average bra size in the UK is a 34B (Looked up on the net) you cannot say it is between A or AA as the majority are in this board as I think you will find it less common for C cup people to want to increase their size as much as a A cup. So I do think it was a fair enough question to ask :o)
Sorry to differ but i heard uk average was 34C, heard on the radio last week and id say thats a fair comment but not many actually are that size its just the mean averaged between all the huge women and the small ones!

Lisa
Lisa

February 21st, 2005, 11:32 am #6

I'm not sure where everyone is getting their info from but the average UK bra size is now 36C/D according to research. No offence to anyone who is smaller but not many people are below a C cup anymore as the general gist is that women are getting fuller. Consider the average dress size is a 14, 36C/D goes well with that, 34B is too small for that body size. They're making fashionable bras in bigger cups now too so that must be the way things are going. But like someone else said, it just means that lots of women have huge boobs and lots have flat ones so thats just the mean!

34B was a long time ago people! do u really see many people walking down the high street that are that small? i know i don't. no offence to anyone who's flat - i'm not saying its a bad thing, its just the way it is.

MC
MC

February 21st, 2005, 3:44 pm #7

Lisa, you say 'no offence to anyone who's flat' on a site that’s selling herbal tablets to increase breast size!!! A large number of people are only on here because they have small chests and are 'flat'. If you are not wishing to cause offence I suggest you consider your choice of words more carefully. Many women are really depressed about their breast size and come on here for support and encouragement, not to read comments like 'do u really see many people walking down the high street that are that small?' That just makes woman with small breasts sound abnormal and does little for self-esteem.

MC.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 22nd, 2005, 10:01 am #8

I'm not sure where everyone is getting their info from but the average UK bra size is now 36C/D according to research. No offence to anyone who is smaller but not many people are below a C cup anymore as the general gist is that women are getting fuller. Consider the average dress size is a 14, 36C/D goes well with that, 34B is too small for that body size. They're making fashionable bras in bigger cups now too so that must be the way things are going. But like someone else said, it just means that lots of women have huge boobs and lots have flat ones so thats just the mean!

34B was a long time ago people! do u really see many people walking down the high street that are that small? i know i don't. no offence to anyone who's flat - i'm not saying its a bad thing, its just the way it is.
The reason you dont see many flat chested people are due to padded bras!!

Andrea
Andrea

February 25th, 2005, 9:35 am #9

Oh wow, great way to make small breasted women feel better...

Jasmine
Jasmine

March 2nd, 2005, 10:49 am #10

Your information is contradictory. You say that not many people are below a C cup anymore, but you also say that lots of women have huge boobs and lots have flat ones. You can't be right both times. If not many women are below a C cup how can lots of women have flat ones?