Am i 2 younge?

Am i 2 younge?

Jess
Jess

August 29th, 2006, 12:22 am #1

i am 14 nd im soooo flat!! am i too younge to use it? post back! If i aint how can i get it wihtout my mum knowing?

elle
elle

August 29th, 2006, 9:42 pm #2

sorry i have a little sister and i can't help correcting your spelling, there is no E in young :o) personally i think it's too early for you, you have enough hormone changes with puberty to be taking these pills. plus 14 is sooo young you don't know how you are going to turn out. don't mess around with your body at this age wait untill you are older. also if your mum did find out she might be worry and get cross with you. for now eat as healthy as possible which in turn should help your hormones. you could always take a supplement like evening primrose oil which helps to balence the hormones? alot cheaper and your mum probably won't mind. good luck! and enjoy being young and carefree :o)xxx

carly
carly

August 29th, 2006, 11:25 pm #3

i am 14 nd im soooo flat!! am i too younge to use it? post back! If i aint how can i get it wihtout my mum knowing?
im only 16 i thought being my age was too young to take them but 14 in my eyes is abit young ive got mates who wernt big at 14 n theyve turned out to be a C cup now at 16,i think u shud wait till you turn 16 to take wu u mite not of finished developing yet, 14 is young u shudnt be thinking of how big ur boobs are yet in two years u may grow to a size u want!i dont no wat ne1 else thinks but thats my opinion i imagine ur mum wud tell u the same xxx

elle
elle

August 30th, 2006, 11:23 am #4

yes you could turn out any size you never know. but i would recomend that if you are taking them at 16,to get parental support because it might help you in the long run. your body and mind is still developing at a quick speed and if your parents are keeping an eye on what is happening to your body (periods ect..) and how you are handeling it menatally (comminment, dissapointment ect..)it will be a big benefit to you. i think you need your parents when you are young and if they say no you should probably wait you get older :o)

Chloe
Chloe

September 1st, 2006, 7:51 pm #5

I'm sure 14 is too young. The youngest I've seen here taking Wonderup is 16.

Judy
Judy

September 15th, 2006, 9:10 am #6

You're too young. If you're under 16 you should forget about it. I'm sorry to sound blunt, but I think 14 should be out of the question.