Ageing process

Ageing process

Gunslinger
Gunslinger

January 13th, 2006, 8:12 am #1

If you are losing libido when getting on a bit, isn't this just an inevitability of ageing? Or can the ageing process be defied and the clock turned back? Is it feasible?

Brian
Brian

January 14th, 2006, 11:05 am #2

What you are talking about is declining hormones with age. I personally think that is something that can be addressed. Maybe something like Manplus can be effective in those circumstances. I don't think libido just inevitably declines with age and there's nothing that can possibly be done about it.

Sid
Sid

January 30th, 2006, 8:54 am #3

If you are losing libido when getting on a bit, isn't this just an inevitability of ageing? Or can the ageing process be defied and the clock turned back? Is it feasible?
I don't believe that losing libido is inevitable! There are lots of older people who are still leading active sex lives. Don't give in to that kind of negative thinking. I will try Manplus and see what it does. It looks as though it's going to do something for me, going by its ingredients. I know a bit about herbs, so I can recognise the benefits of this kind of preparartion. The problem is that if you start to think negatively you are only making the situation worse. Get with it and think positive and give your body the right kind of nutrition to really put a spark back into you. Sorry for long post, but this is what I think, that if you be positive and give it a go you might be surprised at the outcome.

Jack
Jack

February 3rd, 2006, 9:58 pm #4

I have to agree, loss of libido is so much a state of mind, not just a case of the body ageing. I believe it's not inevitable because of ageing at all. You have to fight these things not give into them! What you said is true, there are a lot of older people that seem to have the same vigour as when they were younger, so how can loss of libido be inevitable?

Faren
Faren

February 8th, 2006, 5:54 pm #5

There is NO WAY that GETTING OLDER necessarily makes you LOSE INTEREST.

Andy
Andy

October 28th, 2006, 3:13 pm #6

I work with someone who is really getting on and he is a dirty old man if ever there was one. He is categorical proof that ageing does not entail loss of libido.

TF
TF

August 23rd, 2008, 6:20 am #7

You do not lose libido when you get older. Or you should not.
What you can lose is the aility to perform. Different thing entirely.