8 days

8 days

elle
elle

August 6th, 2006, 11:39 pm #1

or is it 9? i think im working too much :o)

it could be my imagination but i think both are feeling sore, the bigger one is certainly sore, but the other one feels tender and a little sore- however i dont know if it's just the pain from the bigger one spreading accross my chest.

Mel
Mel

August 10th, 2006, 8:03 pm #2

How old are you? It's usually the very young ones that can start to respond so quickly.

elle
elle

August 10th, 2006, 9:43 pm #3

i'm 20, going to be 21 in november. today tho i hav'nt felt as many pains, up untill yesterday it was a little bit more notiable and a little more often.

how are you doing?

xxx

elle
elle

August 12th, 2006, 9:25 pm #4

or is it 9? i think im working too much :o)

it could be my imagination but i think both are feeling sore, the bigger one is certainly sore, but the other one feels tender and a little sore- however i dont know if it's just the pain from the bigger one spreading accross my chest.
hi i was feeling growing pains for a while but the last few days they have been less often and less noticable. is this really bad news? or am i just getting used to the pains? please help :o)

Earth Mother
Earth Mother

August 15th, 2006, 8:56 pm #5

I don't know, it's difficult to say. Some women only seem to get growing pains at the beginning anyway but grow for a long time after that. It might be bad news, but on the other hand it might not mean anything at all. Some women grow and don't even get growing pains.

elle
elle

August 16th, 2006, 9:56 pm #6

hey! thankyou, how is your progress?

I'm hoping i can still grow without pains :o) I have noticed something tho, alot of girls have seen flutuations and nothing happening during their periods, but my period came yesterday and i havn't noticed a change, and i can feel slight tingeling in my chest. but the slight fullness (that i think i have gained) seems to stil be here. I hope i'm not imagining the increase (i am certain my biggest one has increased a little) yet, i do always notice when my boobs shrink on the first day of my period, and this time nothing has gone. I kind of wanted the fluctations so that i knew something was deafinatly happening, but if i am growing it's probably steady growth.

having said all this i hope they don't go tomarrow. xxx

elle
elle

August 17th, 2006, 2:40 pm #7

nope they hav'nt gone yet :o) hehe

elle
elle

August 20th, 2006, 8:45 pm #8

it is gradually coming back :o)