3 weeks

3 weeks

Nicole
Nicole

July 6th, 2005, 8:52 pm #1

I've been taking wonderup for 3 weeks and I've just started to feel a breast tenderness like I get just before my period. But it can't be that, because I've not long had the last one. Could it be a sign that wonderup is working? Sorry if I sound innocent, but this is so like when a period is coming.

Mirnda
Mirnda

July 7th, 2005, 7:11 pm #2

That's exactly what happened to me, only it took a bit longer. I was into the 5th week when I got that breast tenderness and I started to grow just after that. So what you feel is a sign that wonderup is working, I'm sure.

Marilyn
Marilyn

July 12th, 2005, 7:29 am #3

I've been taking wonderup for 3 weeks and I've just started to feel a breast tenderness like I get just before my period. But it can't be that, because I've not long had the last one. Could it be a sign that wonderup is working? Sorry if I sound innocent, but this is so like when a period is coming.
Breast tenderness is a typical sign of breast growth. The reason you get it before periods is that your breasts get a little bigger before periods and it's that increase in size that causes the tenderness.

Candy
Candy

August 22nd, 2005, 8:21 pm #4

That tenderness is when the breasts get bigger I think and are a bit too big for the skin. If the increase in size lasts your skin will grow too and solve the problem. But if it's the monthly increase the extra size will soon go away again, so your skin doesn't need to expand to accomodate it.

megan
megan

August 29th, 2006, 10:30 pm #5

hello, it's 3 days from the end of my first bottle and i have felt tingles but no sensitivity or soreness. is that bad? i also had a period 2 weeks into wonderup but did not feel sore before. please advise