1 BIGGER BREAST : (

1 BIGGER BREAST : (

POPPY
POPPY

August 16th, 2006, 6:39 pm #1

hiya i have 1 breast bigger than the over id say about a cup size and it just neva seems 2 grow does any 1 else have this problem and what can ya do 2 help it grow ?? fanks poppy x x

elle
elle

August 17th, 2006, 7:35 am #2

hey, have you tried massaging the smaller one? alot of people seem to reccomend that. i have the same problem as you, i'm worried the other one isn't going to respond properly. are you like this?- most of the pains if not all are in one boob? I don't mind so much if they grow in proportion, i just don't want the smaller one to get left behind. my bigger one became so much more rounder when i took perfect c and then used brava, and my nipple on the bigger one is noticably larger too. the smaller one doesnt seem to respond as much as the bigger one. i am worried it won't grow :o( but i'm going to try massaging only the small one with WU. apparantly this has workd for some people. let me know how you are doing xxx

Deborah
Deborah

August 17th, 2006, 8:45 am #3

Yes I have this problem too. I've been massaging the smaller one like made, but it seems to make very little difference. Since I've been taking Wonderup they have both grown and the difference is more or less the same. OK the smalle one has caught up a little bit maybe, but mostly I think they are growing together.

Earth Mother
Earth Mother

September 7th, 2006, 7:11 pm #4

If the smaller one has caught up a little then you should be encouraged. Keep massaging it and maybe it will catch up some more.

buzz,s mate!
buzz,s mate!

September 9th, 2006, 9:06 pm #5

everyone has one smaller than the other so i wouldnt imagine thats going to change after you have finished your tablets.....but i wouldnt worry, its only ourselves that notice, i have never had a guy remark that i have one bigger than the other...and ive had a few!!!