WTB Gotcha handcuffs

July 22nd, 2011, 7:39 am #11

I'm looking to buy a pair of the orginal steel Gotcha handcuffs if anyone has any for sale. Please email me.

Stainless, Chrome or Black oxide would do.

Tim
Tom, I did a little research and I now know what I am looking for. If I had run across one of these at an earlier date, I would have jumped all over it knowing what I do about S&W cuffs.....it is a pretty rare type of cuff. I will keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers, Mike D~C/

Chris Gower
Chris Gower

July 25th, 2011, 10:25 am #12

I'm looking to buy a pair of the orginal steel Gotcha handcuffs if anyone has any for sale. Please email me.

Tim
Tom

Do you still have the Gotchas for sale or trade, please let me know as I have been after a pair for several years.

Thanks,

Chris

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 29th, 2011, 3:24 pm #13

Tim
Gotcha's have ben sold to Chris

July 30th, 2011, 8:08 am #14

Tim
Congrats Chris! If I said I wasn't jealous I'd be lying.

At least post some quality photos when you get them because there aren't too many good ones and none of the box that I know of.

Tim

July 30th, 2011, 9:11 am #15

Tim
Here's a picture of mine ...

Peter

July 30th, 2011, 10:30 am #16

Tim
Thanks for posting the pic. Do you have the box or can you post a pic of it? I've seen that pic somewhere; maybe on a website if you have one?

Tim

July 30th, 2011, 4:36 pm #17

Tim
Tim,

I don't have a box (but I'm very happy with the cuffs, even without a box).

Peter

November 15th, 2011, 8:55 am #18

Tim
I'm still looking.

September 11th, 2012, 3:51 pm #19

Well, I guess enough time has passed that I'll try again. Still looking to buy. Also, looking for keys.

Ian mcColl
Ian mcColl

September 12th, 2012, 3:26 am #20

Tim
Hi Tim, I make both the tri key and the hex key for the Gotcha.
email me.

Confirmation of reply: