What do we do when we need a key??

Dan
Dan

August 3rd, 2012, 6:32 am #11

Since our beloved friends Mark & Sheila have left us in the handcuff key biz, can anyone tell me if anyone is selling with the variety they once did? Ebay's selection is "spotty" at best.

Thanks,
Kris
I found a set of h&r super handcuffs no. 123 today at a yard sale , they did not have a key and after searching for two hours I came across this blog . If Anybody on here knows where I could get a key original or remake that looks aged , or eves the original box, or any info about these please shot me a email all I know I pretty much fround on eBay! Lol thanks Dan .

LK
LK

August 3rd, 2012, 12:02 pm #12

Since our beloved friends Mark & Sheila have left us in the handcuff key biz, can anyone tell me if anyone is selling with the variety they once did? Ebay's selection is "spotty" at best.

Thanks,
Kris
HI,the H&R super"s 123 were the most preferred cuff by the F.B.I.

If you will go up to the top of this thread and clik on John Bushey's name where it is in BLUE it will pop up a gmail box right to him ,he might be able to help you !

LK D~D

John Bushey
John Bushey

August 4th, 2012, 5:02 am #13

Thanks,
Kris
Yes,
I have H & R keys, as well as many other keys including Marlin, Tower, Cobb, 1912 Peerless, Cavaney, Judd, Rankin, Plug 8, and many many others.
Thanks to all have sent customers my way. I've been in and out of town all summer, mostly out of town, and have gotten all keys ordered out
the few times I've been home. Thanks to all who keep me in mind. If you have a request, just ask.

Best Wishes, John

LK
LK

August 6th, 2012, 9:13 pm #14

Thanks,
Kris
RECEIVED a key order from John Bushey today, all just as described, can hardly wait till I'm able to order more !!

thanks JOHN

LK D~D

Tony
Tony

October 15th, 2012, 12:14 am #15

Thanks,
Kris
I just saw this old thread. Anyone still here that could provide me with one or two keys?
Originals would be awesome.

Tim
Tim

October 16th, 2012, 6:13 am #16

Thanks,
Kris
I have purchased keys from both John Bushey an recently Ian McColl and would gladly buy from either again.

Tony
Tony

October 16th, 2012, 11:42 am #17

Thanks,
Kris
Thanks for the information.

Ian or John,

I would love to purchase two key from you, when you have the time.
Thank you in advance!

Tony

Tony
Tony

October 16th, 2012, 11:51 am #18

Thanks,
Kris
Thanks for the information.

Ian or John,

I would love to purchase two key from you, when you have the time.
Thank you in advance!

Tony

LK
LK

October 16th, 2012, 2:53 pm #19

Thanks,
Kris
TONY, if you will click on john's name where it is in blue above it will pop-up a direct gmail to him !

LK D~D

July 24th, 2016, 1:54 pm #20

Thanks,
Kris
I AM A COLLECTOR OF TOWER BRAND HANDCUFFS AND LEGIRON AND NEED EITHER THE WORKING KEYS OF KEY BLANKS FOR SAME. HAVE HAD NO LUCK FINDING THEM. HAVE MADE A FEW BUT CANNOT FIND ANY MORE BLANKS. CAN U HELP..1SINGAPORE@MSN.COM MANY THANKS FOR YOUR TIME IN THIS MATTER.

Confirmation of reply: